Megatron and trf

In the morning Cade was preparing to replace bee ould voice  modulator with the new one, bee laid down on a metal slab and stinger was standing at the entrance of the building to watch since she had nothing better to do. Cade said " here goes, bee" , bee said " just do what ever you want". Cade  called over izabella " hey, z , come on over here and work on a real bot" , bee pointed at his throat " doc, come in, doc," . The izabella started working on bees voice and stinger kept silent the whole time , Cade said " that's it , no third one on your left, no wAit your left, right here." , izabella glared at him " I know what I'm doing. Don't rush me. " . " hey calm the temper okay, think he likes this. It's like being in a dentist chair. Do you like the dentist ? No." . 

Izzy looked at him as he took the old voice modulator and put in the new one " hound said you can only listen to her. Your daughter. You can't talk back.", " he's got a big mouth" ," Said if you do they can voice match you from some computer somewhere and track you down." ," well that's the world we live in", " what would you say to her", " brush your teeth, work hard stay away from any boy in a band especially a drummer". Wheelie decided to but in " yeah drummers are the worst not to mention stupid! And djs ? Real dickheads.". Izzy looked back at Cade " come on" ," we had a thing. All right? A saying, back and forth. She's always ask ,me dad what are you doing tomorrow ,and I'd say ,I'd figure it out tomorrow. " , " looks to me like your running out of tomorrow's Yeager." , " that's just what she'd say ' okay bee", izzy took her tools away" done" . 

Cade said " come on buddy, sit up. lets here it. Come on. Your real voice. For the first time, buddy, belt it out" . Bee got up" this is so exciting " bee heard the female voice and put a servo to his throat "oh no. This isn't my damn voice " and punched the ground, Cade put his hand on one of the beam " I'm gonna kill him, bee." . Bee got angry and said " this is such bullshit" , " okay you know what I'm not giving up. All right  your gonna speak with your own voice one day" , bee hit the ground again " daytrader is a puck ass bitch " he then sat on the slab and ripped the voice modulator out.

Stinger had been silent the whole time got a funny look on her face plate when bee started talking like a girl and when he ripped out the voice modulator, her delayed reaction started and she broke down into hysterical laughter. " I am so glad I got that on video" she said in between laughs. Bee looked at her with wide optics and a  screeching  sound came from his radio " what" , she continued to laugh " I got to show this to the others " and started running towards the others with bee chasing after her " like hell you are " he finally caught up to her and grabbed her in A big  bear hug and stinger couldn't stop her laughter till they both fell over and just looked at each other, but then both ended up breaking into laughter.

After a small time the voice of chief Sherman came through the speakers " uh Cade that uh.... that code, it's a red thingy. There's somebody coming".  Cade who was standing in the building got a worried look on his face " shit " Cade swore and run to the truck. Cade looked up in the sky to see a camera drone belonging to the trf. Cade ran over to a red button and pressed it making an alarM go off " sixty seconds to evac! Lets move!" .  Cade ran back in the building and grabbed all the weapons he could while yelling " we're blown, guys! We gotta roll out now! " then he ran to the An old car and opened the trunk showing more weapons. jimmy ran up behind him " those are the Feds , I know the government when I see the government " , Cade grabbed the weapons " grab as many weapons as you can". Jimmy started panicking " I'm not going to jail. I can't go to jail, man. " , stinger  ran over and decided to have fine and make his fear rise despite the current situation " no , you won't go to jail, they'll kill you instead " said stinger in a completely serious voice. Jimmy screamed " what" , Cade looked at stinger pissed " shut up and get ready to leave" , then came over and dragged her back toward the others. 

Cade looked at jimmy equally pisses " hey! This is the real world okay? Lets go!" Then Cade ran toward the truck and jimmy followed " I can't go to jail. I'm too skinny for jail. I can't even lift weights ". Every one transformed into their vehicle modes except hound, and stinger got transform into her new alt- mode ( in pic up top). Cade finally got in his truck " bee lets move !". Hound looked at Cade " give me this one. You definitely gimme this one. This will mess somebody up good " hound said as he picked up one of his guns " roll out of here, Cade I'm gonna buy you sometime.", Cade scream at him" don't be a hero, hound. We're out of here now!" .