Captured! seriously

Stingers sight and hearing was fussy. She heard voices but couldn't tell what they where saying. As her mind started to clear she shook her head, she wondered where she was and what happened she couldn't remember. She looked up and saw 4 mechs gree, yellow, blue, and dark green talking. "Well looks like sleeping beauty is awake" said the green one noticing her, at hearing  his voice everything came back, the battle, lockdowns death, and getting captured. All the bots turned to her.

Stinger instantly became aggressive and started thrashing trying to escape her restraints. " stop trying to escape stinger its useless and if you try to go into your particle form those cuffs will shock you" said crosshairs rather smugly. " where am I what do you want" growled stinger. " we're in our temporary base an abandoned wharehouse, as to what we want is 1 less con to have to fight" said hound. " so what your going to kill me" snarled stinger trying to hide her new found fear. " tempting idea but no" said hound. "We are willing to give you a chance to switch sides" said drift. " and before you go thanking us, don't it was all bee's idea" said crosshairs pointing towards bee. Stinger scoffed " I wasn't going to thank you" trying to hide her relief, then turned her attention to bumblebee who was standing next to drift " but seariously this was your idea bug, I would have thought you would hate me most". 

" I don't like ......or trust you but .......you deserve a second chance ...... I learned that from Optimus" replied bee as he walked forward and pulled stinger to her peds  by the servo. " but since it was my idea......... to you try and convince you to .........change sides .....it's my job to watch over you ......now come on" said bee as he pulled her away from the others anddown a hallway that had rooms that looked like berthrooms. Bee and stinger walked to the end of the hallway and he stopped her at the last door " this is my room .....which is yours now to ....now come on it's been a long day and...... we need recharge" he said as they walked inside and he pulled her to a second berth and she sat down on it. Bumblebee went back to the door to a lock pad that stinger hadn't noctice before and typed in a code that stinger didn't see, then he walked to his own berth. " to open that door from the inside you ............need a code so you can't escape ,and I wouldn't try ..........to kill me in my sleep since......... you have been relieved of all your weapons ........plus in the morning the others will ........notice my absence and come get you" bumblebee Informed her before lying down on his berth and falling asleep. Stinger sighed and lied down to and tried to to as comfortable as she could with cuffed servos and eventually drifted off to recharge.