Bee and stinger vs optimus

Bumblebee and stinger chased Optimus through the ship when Optimus came to a large point in the haul that led to the ocean and climbed through with the two fallowing behind. When they got in the water they grabbed ahold of the haul and started to run up it but had a bit of trouble since the ship was coming towards the surface and there was a lot of resistance. When Optimus got to the top he tried to jump upwards but was hit by a submarine and was thrown down. Stinger turned her servo into a blaster and attempted to shot Optimus but missed, so bee threw his hammer at Optimus and hit him. The hit from the hammer caused Optimus to slow down for a second allowing stinger and bee to jump at him. Stinger managed to kick  him in the back and bee grabbed Optimus's head and slammed his hammer into Optimus's front. 

Optimus grabbed bee and slammed him into the haul  and kicked stinger a few feet away. Bee got to his  peds and and tried to kick op in the head but he ducked. Then just as the submarine was going above their helms stinger took the opportunity to kick op's chassis sending him into the sub's side. 

The ship finally surfaced and Optimus jumped out of the water with bee holding onto one of his peds and stinger holding onto the other. When Optimus jumped out of the water he did a roll and the two quickly let go and got to their peds. As Optimus started to get up and run towards bee, bee swung his hammer at Optimus's face causing him to drop his shield. Stinger ran up to Optimus, grabbed his helm and slammed it on the ground. Optimus quickly recovered and swung a punch at bee and knocked him back a few feet. He then turned his attention to stinger , he swung his sword at her but was suprised when his sword went right through her and she disappeared. He was swepped off his peds by a force behind him and looked to see the real stinger. 

Bee saw what happened and was extremely surprised but decided his questions for her could wait. Bee ran up to Optimus and swung his hammer at his mid-section, then at Optimus's head but was blocked by Optimus's sword. Optimus swung her sword at bee's head but bee back flipped meanwhile stinger was shooting at Optimus's back but only managed to do minor damage. Optimus grabbed bee's neck and threw him onto his  Knees  saying " I am nemesis prime and you are nothing" Optimus swung bee around the onto his knee and broke off his door wings. He then through bee away and bee landed and put down his battle mask. Optimus then turned to stinger and tried to grabbed her but his servo went right through her " I will not fall for your trick again" he then turned around and grabbed the real stinger,ripped one of her door wings off and stabbed her in one of her shoulders, then  threw her several feet away. She groaned and pushed her self up a bit , Optimus walked her way with his sword " by orders from quintessa you must die for not being a true cybertronian and being build by humans " he raised his sword above his head ready to swing it down when bumblebee grabbed one of Optimus's arms and flipped him onto the ground near Cade who had just got there. 

Cade got on top of Optimus and yelled " prime! Prime, stop! Prime, you got to stop! Please! Don't do this!". Optimus shot and bumblebee and stinger but they managed to get out of the way. Cade continued to yell " prime look at me! It's me prom! You can't do this." Then bee ran up and jumped onto Optimus and tried slammed his hammer into Optimus face plate but tried to avoid hurting Cade. Optimus saw it coming and grabbed the hammer and shot at bee, Cade jumped off and bee managed to get his hammer out of Optimus's hold and slammed his peds into Optimus's chases. Stinger ran up to help bee but before she could they where hit by a huge wave and were all knocked away from each other. They all started to fall down a part of the ship, stinger managed to shoot Optimus in the back and bee hit Optimus in the head with his hammer but lost it in the fall right after. 

The ship finally lifted into the air, and Optimus started to down a part of the ship. Bee and stinger and bee got to their peds and started to run after Optimus ,shooting at him.  Optimus stopped rolling and swung his sword at stinger hitting the shoulder that was stabbed early, she winced in  pain giving Optimus the opportunity to throw her a hundred feet away . He then grabbed bee and slammed him to the ground then onto the surface they were just falling from. Then Cade came sliding down the the surface and only stop when he came in contact with bees helm. Optimus swung his sword at bee's helm but only hit the top and his sword slid off imbeding itself in the ship. Bee kicked Optimus in the chassis but it didn't do much,  another sword appeared attached to Optimus's arm ,Cade and stinger who was running back to them were both yelling for him to stop, but were ignored by Optimus and tried to hit bee in the helm again but missed. 

Then bee did something that surprised everyone " I am bumblebee, your oldest friend. Optimus, I would lay down my life for you.". That snapped Optimus out of the trance he was in and his purple optics turned blue " bumblebee. Your voice. I have not heard it since cybertron fell, what have I done." Then he dropped his sword.  Stinger finally got back to were the others were and ran up to bumble helping him up. Bee then used his ability to get all of his parts that were ripped off, and stinger used her new healing ability with her particle form  to heal her wounds mainly her shoulder. Bee's  optics widened in surprise, stinger started to question him with a smile " what? How? How did you get your voice  back?  You know what it doesn't matter .I'm just glad your okay ! " she then pulled him into and uncharacteristic hug, bee let out a suprised beep but hugged back " I'm glad your okay too". When they pulled out of the hug bee started to question her so about your new abilities to heal and create ilussions how ..."  before he could finish stinger answered his question " I got them when I was zapped by the staff" .

Before they could continue they were interrupted by Optimus who has been staring at stinger confused the whole time. " who exactly are you? all know is that quintessa wanted you dead." , stinger turned to him " my name is stinger, I'm of the transformers the ksi built and that megatron brought to life. I was actually based off bee". Optimus frowned at her " then your a decepticon. How are you still alive I thought they were all destroyed in Hong Kong , and what are you doing with bumblebee?",stinger understood why he had so many questions and quickly answered " I was the only one to survive, I was captured after you left the atmosphere and have been with them ever since , about a day ago I had the opportunity to escape but chose to stay a little longer since I found them a interesting. Luckily megatron doesn't know about my whereabouts ".  Bee then butted in to reassure Optimus " don't worry Optimus she's trust worthy". That got Optimus to relax a little but they couldn't continue talking because nitrozeus and megatron showed up. 

Megatron and nitrozeus shot at them and it sent them flying. Stinger and bee landed several dozen feet away, the two groaned and tried to get up but were unable to do so yet. Nitrozeus and megatron landed, nitrozeus yelled " you blew your chance to kill unicron" . Megatron  then kicked him " I knew you couldn't do it. Your time is over prime. " he then yanked the staff out of primes chssis and grabbed Optimus's helm " you failed. You turned your back on cybertron. Now you get to watch earth die" he let go of Optimus and turned his sights on stinger who was still struggling to stand " and you! You traitor ! I will enjoy watching you die" he then turned around and flew off. 

Then the twelve knights of cybertron showed up and started attacking Optimus " you betrayed your own kind. You chose the wrong side". Optimus faced Cade " the guardian knights are going to kill me " , " quintessa is the great deciever " said one knight and hit jphim in the helm with his sward, and as they spoke stinger realized that their voices were the ones she heard earlier . " the judgement is death" as a knight was about to strike the killing blow, cades talisman turned into a sword and stopped the blow. Bumblebee and stinger finally managed to get up and they ran to  Cade and Optimus. The knights all put their swords together and chanted " Seglas na tonday " . Optimus faced Cade " Cade, I have failed you. I have doomed eart. Earth, the only place in the universe who's people let me call it home" , " only you can make it right prime. I can't do it without you. One moment that's all we got. It's up to you prime cause without you we all die, it's now or never". That managed to convince Optimus, he stood up " my brothers. I will never betray you again. I am Optimus prime! To save earth, m must go to cybertron, and destroy quintessa." 

Lennox walked up to stinger " hey stinger why are you so willing  to help save earth , aren't cons supposed to hate earth?"  . Stinger sighed " well I'm not exactly a true cybertronian earth is my home whether I like it or not, and as you just saw I can't exactly call my self a decepticon Any more  since I've been declared a traitor" , bumblebee walked up to her " so does that mean your joining the  autobots? " he asked excited, stinger gave him a wide smile " yes I'm officially joining the autobots, if Optimus is okay with it that is ", then Optimus walked up to her and and put a servo on her shoulder " I would be honored to have you as a fellow autobot stinger ". Stinger smiled at him and nodded " thank you sir" she the used her particle form to change her decepticon symbol into an autobots symbol.