Izabella and squeaks

It was a nice sunny day in Chicago when 4 young boys got of the bus " y'all wanna see some dead robots" said the first kid who was African American " are you crazy this is an alien no trespassing zone" said a second boy, " government doesn't want us to go in there" a third kid said as the first came up to a no trespassing fence. The foar kids walked in to the football stadium and up to a large piece of a spaceship. "We're not suppose to be in here" said one of the boys, "we can get away with anything " said the first kid, " nah man". The first kid scoffed "I'm getting me a souvenir ". they walked walked to the end of an ally and saw a damaged cybertronian space ship and got on top of it. The boys looked throug a cracked window at the top and saw a cybertronian and talked about how it was dead, when it opened its eyes and the boys screamed and got off the ship.

When the hit the ground strange robots ( look like at-st walkers from Star Wars) came to them " you are trespassing on an alien contaminated zone" . When it came closer to them a girl showed up on the ship " hey " she yelled, then she threw two bottle filled with green liquid the robots causing one robot to shoot another. The n she jumped in a school bus and started sliding down it when she came out she yelled " do it" and a blue mini boy started wrapping one of the robots legs and then ran but one of its legs was shot off. The girl ran passed the boys and yelled " follow me" and they ran into an abandoned building.

At a different location there was a group of men and one of the men had something similar to a radio. " hey sir we just had two signals go down" , the man in charge said "what have you got".

Back with the kids they were still running from the robot and this hid under a cave mad of rubble, the robot couldn't find them so it walked away. " dam I almost had a heart attack" said the first kid. " relax we're covered " said the girl as blue minibot came into their hiding spot. The girl came up to the blue bot ' squeaks' worried, " what happened to your arm, they shot you dammit" she turned to the boys, " he can transform, I'm trying to fix him, but you're being a baby about it squeaks, it's alright you did good". The rubble started to lift but it turned out to be a autobot. " lets go" motioned canopy , a jet came or of nowhere and shot a missile at him, he started to die with the girl begging him to live.

After he died Cade Yeager came driving up and a truck " hey it's all I got in my bag of tricks might wanna hop in " he said to the kids as he grabbed a grenade and threw it a the robot. He started shooting it when bumblebee jumped out of a building onto the machine and destroyed it " I'm tired of people messing with me" came through his radio. " it's over " Cade said to the girl, " no I can fix him" yelled the girl crying, he grabbed the girls arm and yelled " nobody can fix him he's dead, hey look at me would he want you to die to, come on let's go" then pulled her into the truck. He drove away and stopped at an area to get the gets out of the truck. He then went back to the space ship and blew up the glass on it over the cybertronian. Cade tried to help him but couldn't " protect from Quinnnnnn" he tried to say but couldn't then the cybertronian got something from his chest and held it out for Cade to take " the talisman will protect you" said the cybertronian " oh you don't owe me anything " said Cade, then said something in cybertronian " again you keep it " said Cade again.

As Cade walked away from the ship Cade talked into a radio " he didn't make it bee, I'm going solo" then he put the radio away and sighed " this is turning into one shitty ass day" . Next thing he knew he was surrounded by the trf and barricade was watching from the shadows. The man in charge came up to him " were are they " , " I don't sell out friends " said Cade " friends , this is an invasion one day we wake up they're are in charge " said the man " you see anybody in charge, they just keep falling out of the sky , they keep coming and you can't shoot your way out of this" said Cade back. Then bumblebee showed up and got shot at then went to transform but fell into pieces. "What was that" said the man in charge , " that was a mistake" said Cade with a bit of triumph in his eyes. Then bumblebee started to come together again destroying a good bit of the area " after you shoot somebody don't come near them until you're sure there dead " came through bees radio as he put his head back on. " put the weapon down trust me, easy bee easy" said Cade trying to lower the tension. Then bee put a gun up to the man in charge " ill burn you so bad you'll wish upyou had died as a child". " shoot him " said the man then Cade pointed his gun at the trf.

Then a man came from around one of the trucks " don't do it bee "and revealed himself as will Lennox" hold fire" then pointed at Cade " you drop it" will yelled, " I ain't droppin shit". Will then looked at bee " hey the military doesn't want it this way bee you gotta believe that" which only got a growl from bee " its a new world order and these guys are calling the shots". Cade looked at him " all they want is a home and you know it , you push them and they push right back" . After that was said hound showed up " oh starting the day with a gun fight, my invitation to this ass kicking must have gotten lost in the mail" said hound semi happily next Cade said "we were getting out of here, they're not gonna touch us" then Cade started walking away. Hound looked at the trf " you sure you don't want to shoot I'm a big old target wusses" . as they drove away a tracker attached itself to the back of bee without his notice. As they drove back Cade started up a conversation " I sure hope stinger hasn't caused any trouble while we were gone" , " if she has the others can take care of her" said hound over the radio. Be decided to pitch in " I doubt it she hasn't been acting out to much lately ,......... I mean she isn't the worst deception on in the world " . Hound decided to tease bee " your only saying that cause you've takin a liking to her" . Bee just groaned and drove faster.

In an ally way

Barricade drove in to an ally way and turned on his lights then turned to the other con in the ally" lord megatron". Megaton growled" get that out of my face, report tell me you found the talisman" while he removed his mask. " I saw it , a knight gave it to a human but there was to much trf firepower" , megatron grew angry and fire his flame throwing " you let it get away, we must have it, without the talisman we cannot find the staff". Barricade threw a car door on the ground" I know who can lead us to it the trf". Before barricade left megaton decided to say one more thing " and hopefully while we're at it we'll be able to find stinger, she could still be useful".

I know stinger wasn't in this chapter ( other than 2 references)but it's only been a few weeks since she was captured and I doubt they would let her come or that she would want to come in such short a time.