Hello humans

Stinger was in the sweet and comforting caress of darkness that a deep and dreamless recharge brought. She felt like she could stay like that forever when in the distance she felt an annoying feeling bringing her from the darkness, and as she started to wake up more the feeling increased and she noted that it felt like a beings digits constantly poking her. Having enough of the poking she groaned, and opened her optics to see bumblebee looking down at her impatiently.

Stinger groaned again " why did you have to wake me from recharge i was comfortable you annoying pain in the aft" she said with her voice being muffled by the berth. Bee snorted and said with a hint of annoyance in his voice "come on ....we need to get .....energon". As he finished saying that he waved for her to get up and follow him. Stinger huffed and pushed herself up and followed him to what looked like a small storage room with a small pile of blue cubes stacked neatly. Bee walked over to the pile and grabbed 2 cubes, walked back to stinger and held one out to her, stinger looked at it with a judging gaze, bee rolled his optics and said " come on drink it, its not poisoned".

Stinger slowly grabbed it, as she brought the cube up to her dermas to drink the door opened and crosshairs and hound barged in. " hey bee looks like you already got the little glitch trained" said crosshairs with a smirk. Stinger scowled at that but kept her dermas shut, " if you trained her this easily it's no wonder you were able to beet her" crosshairs continued to mock. Stingers scowl deepened , she started to shake in anger barely suppressing growls. Bumblebee took note and of stingers state " hey crosshairs I think you should stop now" he said, " bees right you should shut up" agreed hound. " oh come on she practically harmless what is she gonna do " said crosshairs. She had finally had enough and pounced at crosshairs, but before she could reach him bee grabbed her back and she stilled kept trying to reach and grab crosshairs. " stinger.....calm down " screamed bee but she wasn't listening, bee grabbed bot her servos and held her in a hug from behind to reastain her " I said calm down " screamed bee again, this finally got her attention and she did as he said. " see what just happened , I don't know why we should bother with her" said crosshairs with a hint of smugness in his voice. " well it wasn't unprovocted with you mocking and making fun of her, iould have done the same you asshole" grumbled hound.

Bumblebee grabbed stingers servo and pulled her to the door "come on... lets go" said bee. Bee and stinger walked back to their room, as they turn down the final hallway they see 3 small organics standing there. Stinger walked near them with bee trying to get her to stop . When she stopped near them, and bee brought out one of his blasters and aimed it at her for a safety percausion " stinger back away from the humans" bee said in a warning tone. Stinger rolled her optics " oh relax, what could I currently have to gain from harming them other having 4 angry autobots trying to kill me " said stinger in an annoyed voice.

" hey your the humans I saw at Hong Kong aren't you " stinger glared. " Yes, but just stay 30 feet away from my daughter" said Cade , Tessa rolled her eyes at her dad " dad she can't do anything you heard what she said besides bees right there " said Tessa. " you should listen to your daughter she sounds smart" stinger chuckled amused. Tessa smiled "Well thanks , for a murderous decepticon you seem pretty smart to" . After hearing that stingers mood took a 180 " what's that suppose to mean " stinger growled with a deep scowl and glare on her faceplate. " I'm sorry, I didn't mean " Tessa said quickly in a panic but before she could finish stinger stinger started to smile and laugh " hahaha relax human I was only pulling your leg, it was quite funny seeing your face quickly turn to fear " stinger continued to laugh. Seeing how stinger was surprisingly niccish to Tessa, bumblebee began to relax a little. " hey that's not nice apologize to Tessa" yelled Cade. Stinger and Tessa frowned at Cade " relax it was just a joke annoying human " growled stinger, " yeah dad " said Tessa . Shane who had been silent the whole time finally spoke " wo 2 women are against you Cade, best to back off abit old timer " he laughed. " can it lucky charms, come on we better get something to eat" said Cade in an annoyed tone and started walking away with Shane and Tessa reluctantly following. " well that was ....... interesting, you seem to have....... gotten along with....... Tessa..... quite well" said bumblebee and after hearing the conversation between her and Tessa he had a bit more hope of her willing to eventually switch sides. " she wasn't so bad , for a human that is "said stinger. "Come on lets ......get back to the room" said bee. As they saided to walk back to the berthroom stinger thought ' maybe not all humans are so bad'.