Quintessa

Somewhere in space a frozen Optimus was floating at an increasing rate until finally crashing onto cybertron. " my world, what has happened to my world, Optimus asked himself . However a feminine voice answered him" your world is dying I've been waiting for you Optimus, come meet your maker". Optimus walked toward her " you are my creator" whiteout looking at him she answered " I am quintessa the prime of life". Optimus yelled "what have you done to my home I will kill you  " then tried to attack her but metal cables held him back.  She growled at him and hit him with a blast" you dare to strike your god" the a large cybertronian with horns walked behind Optimus. " your war doomed cybertron" " megaton started the war" quintessa grabbed Optimus's chin and yelled " you destroyed your world you fool" then slapped him creating a red mark on his faceplate.  " my perfect creation your going to fix it or the race of transformers dies forever, I made you, your mine to command" she turned away from him " and one other thing there is a femme who was never meant to be created ,an irregular transformer, she  must be destroyed as well".

Back with Cade , bee, and hound

When they were almost back to the junk yard Cade looked at his passenger seat and saw the talisman" how did you get in here " then he grabbed it.

Back with quintessa and Optimus a few hours later

" we must rebuild my home" Optimus said looking at a  wall with carving on it " there is a way to heal your world, my power of creation, the staff was stolen from me by my twelve guardian knights, they betrayed me and hid it on earth, gave it to your  precious  humans, the staff is the only way to bring life back to cybertron, you are going to find it for me, to you seek redemption prime" when she was done talking Optimus said" my maker I do".