Moving

Time skip to a few weeks

Over the last few weeks stinger had begun to get along with the autobots and a little bit of trust had been built between them but not much. She had also talked to Tessa quite often and they had somewhat of a friendship much to the dislike of Cade. Also crosshairs is still an asshole.

Stinger was in the small lounge room with bumblebee and Tessa who was standing in her hand. " so Tessa have you been accepted  to that college you applied for yet" asked stinger. " yeah I got a letter yesterday and I was accepted" Tessa said in exitment. " that's great, so when are you leaving" said stinger. " what it sounds like your trying too get rid of me " Tessa said in a teasing tone. " what, me, never " stinger joked back. The 2 giggled together, stinger suddenly got a sad look on her face plate " anyway when will you be leaving" " in about 2 days" sighed Tessa. " well I'll miss you, god luck when you leave " sighed stinger, she would miss Tessa the only one she could call a friend here but Tessa needed to leave for the betterment of her future. " thanks stinger" she said and hugged one of stingers digits, after that stinger let Tessa down onto the floor and she spray off to Shane.

" you know I think that's........ the most heart felt I've ever seen.......,. you be, especially considering .......your are a con talking .......to a human " bee joked, but was Really glad stinger became friends with Tessa, it meant a better chance of her being convinced to become an autobot. " oh shut up bug" stinger snapped and glared. Bee chuckled at her " come on lets go find the others they wanted to tell us something " said bee and they walked down the hallway to another room with Cade, hound, crosshairs, and drift. " hey bee, hey beautiful " said crosshairs smirking flirtingly towards stinger. " hello jackass " stinger said in a very annoyed tone to crosshairs and the two started bickering . " everyone else ignored the two, " so what .,..did you want ...to tell me" asked bee, " we found a new place to hide, it's an old junkyard it will be easy to blend in with the cars there it also shouldn't be to hard to hide the dinobot either" said Cade. When crosshairs heard this he stopped arguing with stinger and turned towards Cade with an offended look on his face " what, are you calling my alt mode a piece of crap, I get you thinking this for the others but not mine" he semi screamed, while the others had offended looks on their faces along with glares all aimed at him.

Next chapter is gonna be at the beginning of the fifth movie