victorias secret

so im going to actually title the chapters instead of just having numbers mmkay

calum tucks his white dress shirt into the loose dress pants and frowns. he sloppily ties his tie and throws on the blazer, not happy with the uniform. grabbing his bag, he catches a glimpse of the school skirt he bought when buying the uniform. he hasnt gotten the courage to actually wear it to school yet, nor has he told luke about it, scared he will be judged by his brother.

he sighs and walks out of his bedroom, which is painted white from the previous owner, not that he minded. calum runs a hand and smiles weakly at luke who gives him a confused look.

"you okay?" luke asks as he pushes a pancake towards calum.

"yeah its just...," calum trails off and shakes his head. "ill tell you after school."

luke nods his head before pushing the plate towards calum even more. "you have to eat, we have fifteen minutes." calum tears apart the pancake as luke rambles on about a new video game that just came out, but he doesnt catch the name because his mind keeps drifting back to what michael said. calum blinks a few times and looks at luke who is staring at him. "you didnt hear anything i just said, did you?"

"no," calum says and lowers his head, eating the last bit of pancake.

"seriously, whats up with you, youve been so distracted since last night," luke asks and looks at calum with a worried look.

its because i want to dress like a fucking girl and i dont know how to feel about that.

calum just shrugs and sets the plate in the sink and grabs his bag, walking to the front door. "lets go before were late."

luke looks at him again but sighs, knowing he wont get an answer out of him until he is ready. they walk out of the apartment and ride the elevator down, going to the car park. the drive to the academy is silent, an awkwardness floating in the air. calum quickly climbs out of the car and heads towards the main building, not wanting to be late for his first class of the day.

calum takes a seat next to his friend, jamie, and taps her shoulder.

"hey, are you, uh, free after school?" calum asks and a he feels his cheeks heating up, not knowing if he can truly ask her to take him to victoria's secret.

"yeah, why, whats up?" jamie asks, but before calum can respond, calvin does.

"my cock for pretty boy here," calvin says and winks at calum.

calum rolls his eyes and jamie glares at calvin while saying, "he has a boyfriend, dipshit."

"let me see this boyfriend," calvin says taking a seat behind calum. calum pulls out his phone and scrolls through his photos picking his favorite photo of him and michael (top/side photo). "why is he trying to lick you?"

"because he is my boyfriend and he can do that," calum says and turns around, putting his phone back into his bag.

he sits through his lectures and gathers his homework assignments, taking them to the library. after hearing about what happened to calum, High Rock Academy took pity on calum and gave him his own free time away from all the other students. he pushes open the door in the back of the library to where the comfy couches and beanbags were. he takes a seat in the largest blue beanbag. he sprawls out his homework and starts on it, but finishes sooner than he thought. he glances at the clock and sees he has fifteen minutes until his next class, and grabs his current book, We All Looked Up by Tommy Wallach (100% do recommend).

calum soaks in the liturature and doesnt hear the door open, barely feeling the tap on his shoulder.

"calum," ms. rosland says softly. calums eyes snap away from the book and up to her face. "schools going to be let out in three minutes."