SM0OT

Calum can feel Michaels warmth engulfing him whole as his hands rest on his hips, making the brunette feel safe. He smiles softly at the thought of michaels protection even if he didn't necessarily need it. It was always nice to know someone cared enough for you, that they'd do anything to keep you safe.

"I missed you," he says softly. His breath tickles Calums neck and he giggles lightly. "god, it's like absolute hell without you." He can feel the heat climbing up my cheeks, from his compliments, and he's sure Michael can see it too as he plants another sweet kiss on his burning red face.

"mikey, " he whines, "we can't do this here... I..." his thoughts drift to another place as his hands find calums ass and grip them hard in his palms.

"but I missed you so much," he groans in his ear. The sound makes his stomach stir with excitement, subconsciously rocking his hips up into Michaels which were already pressed up against his own. "I need you so bad," he decides, and kisses his neck again. It was weird, to see Michael so desperate and needy for him as calum seemed to always be the one begging for it. It was a nice change, and the brunette decides he can get used to it.

Calum didn't say anything, the word yes, trapped behind a long moan as Michael grinded his hips into the brunette's."I-"

"Tell me." He says again. "Tell me how bad you fucking need me, and I'll do it baby boy, do whatever you want. Make it so nice for you, I promise."

His words make the smaller boy nearly go weak in the knees, but he knows Michael was the only thing there to hold him up."I need you," he gasps out.

Michael smirked, (gotta have dat consent) moving his hands from calums hips for a split second, leaving the brunette feeling empty even though it was only for a moment. But then the emptiness was gone and only warmth filled his insides as the red haired man pressed a long and sweet kiss to his lips. "Love you so much," Michael says, gripping Calums cheeks between his hands. "Love everything about you baby."

The brunette smiles into the kiss, needily pressing himself against the older boy. "love you too," he whispers back, and pulls away from his boyfriend, gasping for air.

Michaels hands has since moved from his cheeks, the innocence lost in the ecstasy, as he gripped the insides of his thighs. "So perfect princess," he praises. And calum lives for his compliments, basks in the adoration Michael has for him.

His rough hands travel to his jean buttons, lifting up the hem of his sweater and unbutton them quickly. He gets the tight fabric down his legs, taking the time to admire his killer thighs, then his eyes traveling to the lace adorning his perky ass and cock peaking from the hem of the panties.

His eyes are shining with avidity as he swipes the pad of his thumb over the tip of his cock, catching the small blurt of precum on his finger. The smaller boy jerks forward, a small moan punched out of him and his hands gripping at Michael's shoulders. "Michael, fuck."

"Feels good baby boy?" he mumbled, swirling his thumb around the throbbing head of calums member. The brunette whines loudly, head falling back onto the brick wall, his thighs twitching and quivering with pleasure.

"Holy shit mikey more," he whimpers, the leg Michael wasn't gripping instinctively wrapping around michaels narrow waist.

Michaels hands move to palm calums leaking cock, hand moving quick but steady as the boy shakes beneath him.

This continued for a while, although Michael knew he was close from the way his fingernails dug into his shoulders and Michaels name fell like a mantra from his kiss bitten mouth.

He whines again, now rocking his crotch into the older boys palm and gripping at his faded hair. "Feels good?" the pale boy asked, and calum wants to scream, because god does it. He wasn't sure there was a way to describe the pure adrenaline and euphoria flowing through his veins and how close he was to coming undone beneath him, although he was sure his desperate moans and whines voiced how he felt enough.