kill me

"daniel, fuck off," i mumble and shove him away from me with my legs.

i brush past him and he speaks to me. "how much older is michael? tenish years?"

"yes, do you have a problem with my relationship?" i turn around and raise my eyebrow at him.

"kill yourself," he says and stares at me. "i know ashton. i know how you humiliated him and how you're a slut."

"i-i," i stumble and frown.

"it's a small world, calum. now, why dont i help you get started?" he says and starts to undo his belt.

my breath hitches in my throat and i turn, running towards my room. before i reach my door, his belt hits my spine, causing me to stumble and fall into my room. my head slams into the hardwood and my vision goes blurry.

"have fun in hell," daniel says and continuously starts to hit me with the belt; across my face, arms, torso, legs.

i hear his grab something, and the click of a gun. "would you like to do the honors?"

"ye-" i say, but i feel a sharp pain in my thigh before i can answer. out of instinct, i scream, and try to put pressure on my wound, but the lashes from the belt prohibit me from doing so. "kill me. do it."

sorry this sucks i kind of want to end this story soon i have over thirty other fanfic ideas