masturbation

calum: mikey guess what i just got !!!!

michael: a new dildo to play with

michael: sorry im horny

calum: nope but i got

calum: panties (:

michael: wait your serious

calum: *image of a VS bag* yep

michael: i am coming to yours for christmas break or you are coming here i dont care im fucking you with those on

michael: preferably the black ones

michael: (;

calum: i could model a few pairs for you

calum: just kidding i need to figure out how to keep my dick in them

michael: i can help with that

calum: debatable

michael: ):

calum: /:

calum: i have calc to study for i'll text you later, love youuuu

michael: love you too baby boy

☁︎

calum sets his phone down and picks up the pair of polar bear panties and takes off his pants and boxers. he looks at his bare second half in the mirror, wondering how the actual fuck he is going to get his dick to stay in the panties. he slips the thin material up his legs, and after messing with his cock for a few moments to get it tucked in just right, he smiles a satisfied smile at himself in the mirror, and he turns to the side, admiring his firm, perky ass in the lace. calum lays down on his bed, picking up his phone, scrolling through social media. calum sees a picture of himself and frowns, not knowing the photo was taken. he is staring ahead, focused on the class in the photo.

My soon-to-be (; was the caption and he looks at the username. calvins19. calums blood boils, and he quickly comments. i dont know how many times i have to tell you but i aM IN A RELATIONSHIP ! DEAL WITH THE FACT YOU CANT HAVE ME !

calum huffs and turns off his phone, crawling under his covers and closes his eyes. his mind wanders to michael, like it always does, but in a different way this time. he starts to think about how michael would tell him how pretty he looked in his panties, how hard he would fuck him, constantly reminding calum that he belongs to him, no one else. 

calum whimpers as he shifts his hips and his erection rubs against the sheets and lace.

"fuck," calum grumbles and sighs, laying on his back and removes the covers from his body. he doesnt take of his panties, but untucks his dick, loving the feeling of the soft lace rubbing the sensitive area between his cock and his balls.

calum slowly wraps a hand around the base of his member, moving his hand in slow strokes. he bites his lip to refrain from moaning michaels name, but fails miserably. calum continues to pump himself, getting faster and faster as he feels the somewhat familiar knot form in his stomach. he hears his door open and he stops his movements, seeing luke in the doorway.

"o-oh...i,um, sorry," luke stutters out, eyes landing on calums erection. he quickly shuts the door and runs out of his room. calums cheeks heat up, but goes back to masturbating. a few minutes later he finishes himself off, cumming all over his stomach. he grabs his phone from beside him and snaps a picture of the creamy substance on his stomach, along with his cock.

☁︎

to: michael
so i bought some panties and i mightve  started to think about you fucking me in them...

calum smiled and sent the text, except it wasnt to michael.

it was to luke

calums eyes widened and texted his brother rapidly

calum: shit nO

calum: THAT WASNT MEANT FOR YOU IM SORRY

calum: MICHAEL WAS SUPPOSE TO GET THAT

calum: WOW THIS IS AWKWARD IM SORRY

calum groaned and sent the picture to the right person, not feeling sexy or horny anymore.

michael: if i could i would fuck you everyday

calum: the mood has been killed

calum: murdered by me

michael: what happened

calum took a screenshot of his and lukes conversation, and sent it to michael.

calum: thats why

michael: oh

calum: are you mad??

michael: did you send it purposefully?

calum: oH MY GOD NO WHY THE FUCK WOULD I??!?!?!??!

michael: just making sure

michael: and guess who is coming to visit you this weekend

calum: michelle obama

michael: close

michael: its a me, michael !

calum: YAYAYAYAYAYA

michael: and guess who is actually going to fuck you in those panties

calum: dylan o'brien

michael: i will fuck you so fucking hard friday night you wont be able to walk until monday.

calum: f.u.c.k.

idk when to start the drama but it should be starting soonish. also i am posting this early and i am praying that i have a chapter ready by thursday - MC