sleepy

i sit down on a bench outside of the school, and rub my face in my hands.

"hey, are you alright?" daniel asks and i look over to him. "i, uh, saw what happened between you and calvin."

"yeah, that," i say and chuckle. "well, i gotta find luke if im gonna get a ride home."

"oh, okay. well, i just want to let you know im getting my hair cut so you will be able to recognize me tomorrow," daniel says and i smile at him.

"alright, ill see you later daniel," i tell him and get off the bench, walking over to lukes car.

"michael has to stay late for a teacher meeting, so im gonna order chinese food tonight," luke tells me as i get into the car. "do you need me to beat up calvin?"

"no, its fine," i say and luke pulls out of the parking spot. i rest my head against the window, and silently watch everything blur by me. I start to doze off but quickly wake up when Luke parks the car. i get out of the car and drag myself to the apartment, and throw myself onto the couch.

"you alright, cal?" luke asks.

"yeah, 'm tired," i mumble and grab a throw pillow and curl up, falling asleep quickly.

"cal. calum, wake up babe." michaels voice pulls me out of my nap and i blink, looking up to him. "there's some chinese on the counter for you."

i groan and sit up slowly, looking over to the counter. i stand and michael wraps his arms around me, holding me close. i grab onto his shirt and lean against him, taking in a deep breath. he brushes my hair out of my eyes and kisses my forehead.

"stay home tomorrow, you need it," michael tells me and picks me up. "are you hungry at all?"

i shake my head no. he carries me to my room, laying me down onto my bed, and i curl into my comforter, easily falling asleep again.

☁︎

i wake to the sun shining through my window, and ed sheeran playing softly. i pick up my phone and see a text from michael and another from mel.

michael: i hope you feel better 💕 drink lots of tea

mel: calU M WHERE THE FU CK ARE YO U

i chuckle at mels text and reply.

to mel: i wasnt felling well so i stayed home today //:

i get out of bed and go into the kitchen, and see someone i didnt expect; daniel.

"oh, uh, hi," i say to him and go into the kitchen, getting a tea bag from a cabnet.

"i need to tell you something," he says and i immediately stop what i am doing. oh no. "i like you. no, i love you."

"daniel, i'm with michael, you know this," i say and turn around, seeing him leaning against the counter.

"yeah, i know. but we could sneak behind his back," daniel suggests and comes closer. i frown and set away from him.

"no, i will not cheat on michael," i firmly tell daniel and he shrugs.

"well i have no problem with it," daniel says and pins me against the wall.

hey this is a bad chapter but im updating yay ! :-) - MC