books

"michael!" i scream as i look around my room. he throws the door open and looks at me with wide eyes. "i dont have any books."

he rolls his eyes at me and reaches out his hand, which i skip over to and gladly take into mine. we quickly drive to the nearest barnes and noble, and i smile when i step out of the car.

"why are you so happy," michael asks me as we walk into the store, or heaven. i cant tell the difference in here.

"my two favorite things are with me right now; books and you," i say and grab his hand, dragging him over to some interesting looking books. i pick up The Martain, Eleanor & Park, Everything, Everything, and a small book Orbiting Jupiter. (HIGHLY RECOMMEND ALL OF THESE BOOKS !!!!!!!)

"do you have enough books?" michael asks me and chuckles. i hit him with Eleanor & Park, rolling my eyes as i walk into the small cafe starbucks area. i sit down and open up a book while i see out of the corner of my eye michael standing in line to get some drinks or food.

"h-hey, cal," i hear daniel say and my face lights up at the sight of him.

"hey! what are you doing here?" i ask, immediately regretting it because what else are you suppose to get at a bookstore besides books.

"oh, you know, buying some puppies and kitties," he says and smiles small at his own joke. i giggle and i see a jealous michael striding towards us. 

"oh god," i mutter as michael smiles widely, and sarcastically, as he sets down our drink.

"hey, daniel. im going to be your guys' new physics teacher, so i will be able to watch your every move when you are with calum," he says and takes a sip of his coffee, leaning back in his chair. he never takes his eyes off daniel, and i look back and forth between the two. michael looks like he is trying to blow daniels head up, while daniel is awkwardly standing, fiddling with his fingers and looking everywhere but michael.

"okay," i say, gathering my books and peppermint mocha," i think michael and i will be heading home now. ill see you on monday, daniel."

"b-bye, cal," he says and quickly walks away.

michael lowly chuckles and i send a glare at him. "just because i like boys doesnt mean i like all the boys. im not a slut, and you know it," i say to michael. he cocks and eyebrow and looks at his drink, not saying a word. i scoff and stand up, making my way to check out.

i see michael standing by the door, waiting for me. i give him a mean look and walk by him, out the door, and to the car. i dont say a word to him the short car ride home. i feel his eyes on me every once and a while, but i dont take my eyes off the pages of Orbiting Jupiter. i slip the book into the bag once we arrive at the apartment building. i quickly make my way out of the car, ignoring michaels calls of my name.

i slip into the apartment,
leaving the door open for michael. i walk into my room and frown, clutching the book of bags to my chest. was i really a slut? jury because i kissed ashton doesnt mean im a slut. right? michael and i werent even dating at the time. i lock the door and throw myself onto the bed, fishing out Orbiting Jupiter from the plastic bag.

"Calum, let me in and cuddle you," michael says and knocks softly on the door.

"arent i too big of a slut for you too cuddle with? do i need to get acrylic claws to top it all off?"

if you havent noticed yet 1) i do not edit/proofread my chapters EVER and 2) daniel so cute and shy. like the fuck michael what did daniel ever do to you - MC