Back To A First-Glance Feeling

Harry's P.O.V.

"This isn't gonna be easy, is it." I ask Liam as we're curled up together on the couch.

He leans down and kisses the top of my head and leaves his face there.

"Things like this never are, Haz. We both knew nothing was gonna come from it anyway. Right from the beginning."

"I want him to be happy... I just wish it was me they were happy with..."

Liam sits up and pulls back so he can see my face. "They? Haz, we've only ever talked about Lou. What going on, baby?"

I pull back further and sink into the couch trying to escape Liam's line of vision. I mumbled my answer to him into the couch cushions.

"Hazza, babe, we've been over this. You can't just mumbled things. Speak clearly, please."

Liam pulls me up out of the couch cushions and I look down at my hands and repeat what I was saying.

"Well... In the beginning it was just Lou. And then you grew on me... And then Zayn... And Niall..." In the whole time I was saying that I didn't look up afraid to see the look on Liam's face. When I finally did look up he looked hurt so I jumped to continue. "But I'm happy now! I can live without them. I have you. I do still have you, right? Please, Liam, I can't lose you."

As I speak I try my hardest not start crying and lian notices so he pulls me into his chest and just holds me.

"Haz, I'm not mad at you. Well, not about you liking the guys. I hurt that you didn't tell me. Hazza, I'm not leaving. Of course you still have me." He pauses before mumbling, "I'd be a hypocrite if I were to leave you over this."

I just nod my head before my brain processes what he just said. When I realized what he was saying I jerked back and just looked at him with wide eyes.

"Do you mean... You... Really?!" I was to shocked to even form one single proper sentence.

Liam just chuckled and nodded his head before saying, "I was the same way, Haz. First with Zayn, then Niall, you, Louis. I understand how hard this is but week get through it, yeah? Together."

I smiled at him and leaned my forehead on his.

"Together."

"Hey... Guys?" At that moment Niall walked in to see us in our questionable position with a look of shock which I couldn't blame him for. He was kinda left outside of this whole... Square? I suppose so because there's guys people in this flat who are with our at least fucking another guy.

"Um..." Liam pulls back and looks down at his lap while I just awkwardly watch Niall.

"Yeah... Um... Surprise?"

Niall crosses his arms over his chest and almost glares at us.

"Where you planning on telling me." He asks angrily.

"Of course we were, Ni! We just weren't quite ready yet!" Liam looks up and confesses to him.

He lets out a deep sigh before uncrossing his arms and pressing the palms of his hands to his eyes.

"I'm just... What are you? Are you dating or just fucking around like Zayn and Louis?"

Both me and Liam are taken aback by this.

"Um... No... We're together." Liam says.

"Yeah... And how the hell did you know about Zayn and Louis?" I ask.

Niall just turns around and laughs as he walks out of the room saying, "everyone and their grandma knew Zayn and Louis were fucking around."