Epilogue

Zayn's POV

After four and a half weeks I felt it was time to tell the boys. They deserved to know and I knew that Liam was getting worried about me.

It was Thursday evening and I had just gotten through a session when I walked through the front door to see the boys all in the living room.

"What's going on?" I ask as I set my stuff on the ground by the door.

"I think it's time we talk about your disappearances." Liam says as he folds his hands in his lap.

I turn to see Louis shaking his head. "I told them this wasn't necessary."

I smile at Liam and laugh. "I was thinking the exact same thing today. I'm ready to tell you."

"Tell us what?" Niall asks as he leans forward excitedly.

I smile at all of them and say, "I've been going to a doctor who's been helping me get over my eating problems and the self harming. He said it wasn't bad enough that I had to be medicated. The avoid putting anyone they can on medication."

The room goes silent and Harry is the first to break it. "So you're better?"

"I'm getting there, Haz. And I'm getting there pretty quickly according to my doctor." After a day this Harry jumps up from the couch and wraps his arms around my neck.

"I'm so happy, Z. I was so worried about you. It'll be nice to have our old Zayn back."

Louis is the next to join our hug as he says, "I had assumed that was what you were doing after our talk."

I turned to Liam who was looking at me apologetically. "I thought you were cheating on us."

"I know." I tell him softly.

"And you're not mad at me?"

"No, Li. I can see why you would think that that but I'd feel a whole lot better if you trusted me a bit more." I tell him honestly and he just nods his head and joins out hug.

Niall runs out of the room and comes back in with his hands behing his back.

"Speaking of doctors..." He pulls his hands out from behind his back to show us a little while stick.

"Is that..." Louis' voice trails off in amazement as Niall nods his head.

We all crowd around Niall to look at a small white stick displaying two pink lines.