With A Joke We'd Made

Niall's P.O.V

It was about an hour after Louis left me in the living room when Harry and Liam came walking through the door. They had gone out to get some stuff we had needed around the house.

Liam saw me on the couch as he took the bags he had in his hands to the kitchen. He smiled and said, "hey, Ni. How was your day? You look like you're thinking pretty hard." He chuckled as he said the last sentence.

He was right though. I was thinking pretty hard. Ever since Louis had set me down on the couch to go check up on Zayn I had been thinking about something and I want sure how Liam or  Harry would take it.

"Um... Yeah..." I tried to build up the courage to ask them and finally decided if I didn't get it out now, I never would. "I was wondering... If we could maybe... ell... nd... ouis..."

Harry came back into the living room after helping Liam with the groceries and say down next to me. He wrapped his arms around me and chuckled before saying, "Ni, babe, that wasn't English. Can you repeat that but a bit clearer?"

I sighed and looked between Harry and Liam, who had followed Harry out of the kitchen, and finally said, "Do you think we could tell Louis and Zayn about us? Like... The three of us being together that is."

Liam glanced over at Harry who shrugged his shoulders as if he didn't care either way and then he turned to me and smiled.

"If you're sure you want to, Ni, were perfectly fine with it. Haz and I had every intention of telling the other bits but wanted to wait til you were ready." Liam admitted.

I tuned to Harry who smiled and nodded and I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly. "That's great because I want sure how much longer I could keep it a secret." I admitted and heard the boys chuckle.

It was nice to know I could final show off my love for these men.