Was Holy Ground

Liam's P. O. V.

Zayn follows my into the living room with our hands still linked. He walks so he's mostly hiding behind me as if he's afraid of what the boys are gonna do.

When we get to the living room, I sat on the loveseat next to Niall who was curled into Harry's side and Zayn went to go cuddle on Louis' lap even though there was a chair on the opposite side of the couch.

I sigh and look between the boys faces before saying, "I think it's about time we had a talk."

Louis immediately jumps to say, "If you're talking about the sex talk my mum already had that talk with me."

I look at him and let out a deep sigh. I see Niall put his hand to his face out of the corner of my eye.

"Sorry." Louis leans back in his chair and goes to hide his face in Zayn's neck. "Obviously not the right time."

Harry laughs and says, "Hasn't stopped you before. And when is it ever the right time to bring that up?"

"Good point." Lou says.

"Speaking of points. Can I get back to mine?" All the boys quieted down. "Thank you. Now, Zayn, tell us exactly what you told Louis."

Zayn pulls his face from Louis chest, where he was leaning, and gives me a look of fear. He turns to Lou with the same look and Lou runs his hand up his back and says, "It's fine, love. They already know. They just wanna hear it from you."

I see Zayn visibly swallow before he looks at me then at Niall and Harry. "I... I kinda... I have a fear of losing Louis... Because I like..." He looks at Louis who nods is head in reassurance. He looks back at us with a look of certainty. "I like all of you."

"And I do, too." Louis admits.

"Oh, good. Otherwise this might've be a little awkward." Harry says before jumping up and attaching his own mouth to Louis'.

Once Harry had sat back down, Louis looked at all three of us in a look of shock while it seemed Zayn was trying his hardest to hide his laughter.

"What... But... You just... And you three..." Louis was struggling to get out a proper sentence.

To save him the trouble, I simply say, "We feel the same way, Lou." Louis looks at me and smiles. "And I'm pretty sure Harry's about to burst of he doesn't say-"

"Be our boyfriends." Harry bursts out and says before I could even finish my sentence. "Sorry, Li. You were right. I had to say it."

Louis chuckles and shares a look with Zayn before they both look at us and say, "I think we'd like that."