And Darling It Was Good

Louis' P.O.V.

It was yet another day that looked like I was gonna spend trying, unsuccessfully, to get Zayn to get out of bed or even just talk to me.

I sit at his back, running a hand through his hair. "Zayn, do you wanna go get something to eat?" All I get out of him is a slight shake of his head.

I sighed and start to head out of his room when I hear, "Lou?"

I turn around and walk back and see him looking at me with tears in his eyes so I pull him into my arms. "Are you finally gonna tell me what's wrong?" I ask softly.

He just nods his head before saying, "I'm scared."

"Scared of what, baby?"

He takes a deep breath and says, "I'm scared once I tell you this that you're gonna leave me."

I just look at him with a questioning look. I was lost as to why he would ever believe I would leave him.

"Zayn, I will never leave you. Nothing you could ever say would ever drive me away."

Zayn looks up at me before taking a big breath and saying, "I love you, Lou." I open my mouth to say it back but before I could Zayn put his hand up to stop me so he could continue. "But... I think I love the other three, too."

I sat in shock, opening and closing my mouth like a fish. I ant sure want to say so I just grabbed his chin and kissed him enjoying the feeling of having him kiss me back again.

When we both pulled back I smiled at him and said, "I'm not going anywhere over something like this." I chuckled and kissed his nose when he let out a relieved sigh. "I'd be a hypocrite if I were to get mad."

Zayn nods his head before gasping when he realises what he meant.

"You mean... You... Really?!" I nod my head and laugh lightly at his shock when he starts placing kisses all over my face. "I thought you were gonna leave me."

I held him in my arms and asked, "is that the only reason you've been so depressed? You were scared I was gonna leave you?"

Zayn nodded and said, "part of it. I don't like the fact that they'll never feel the same. But I'm happy I have you, Lou."

I force a smile and nod and then hold him while he falls asleep.