If Im Not Dancing With You

Liam's P.O.V.

When I woke up the next morning ask the boys were still asleep in bed next to me. I sat up and gently ran my hand along Zayn's cheek while trying not to wake him. After that I slowly got out of the bed so as not to wake the other boys and headed towards the bathroom.

Once in the bathroom I showered and got dressed for the day before heading down to the kitchen. When I reached the kitchen I started making bacon and eggs ask while simultaneously trying to back stuff into a picnic basket.

Once I had finished breakfast Niall walked into the kitchen adorably rubbing at his eyes.

"Morning, Ni." I sat sweetly to the blonde and kiss him on the cheek as I make my way past him to get something out of the fridge.

"Morning," whatever he was going to continue saying was interrupted by a yawn so once he was done he finished his sentence with, "love."

I smile and place the item from the fridge in the basket as Harry and Louis make their way into the kitchen.

"Morning, boys. Go ahead and get started on breakfast. I'm going up to make sure Zayn has someone there when he wakes up." And with that I made my way to the stairs kissing both Harry and Louis on the cheek as I made my way up to the bedroom.

When I reached the door I knocked lightly and said, "Z? It's time to get up. I've got a big day planned for us."

Zayn groaned and rolled over but still smiled when he saw me. "What're we doing?"

I walked over to the bed and planted a chaste kiss on Zayn's lips. "I'm taking all you boys out on a date."

Zayn perked up at that and we made our way down stairs.

"I heard 'date'" Niall says the instance we reach the kitchen.

"Yeah, Li. Where we going?" Louis asks and jumps up onto my back.

"Well first we gotta stop by the store and pick up paper plates and plastic silverware because we're out. Then we're gonna stop by the flat again to pick up the things I can't take with up because they'll either melt or go bad. Then we'll be on our way to the park to have a picnic."

Niall smiled and ran over and planted a kiss on my lips. "Thank you so much, Li. I'm gonna go get ready." And with that Niall, Zayn, and Harry made their way up the stairs to go get ready.

Louis, who was still on my back, said, "I don't remember agreeing to a date, Mr. Payne."

I rolled my eyes and slid him off my back, turning so we were facing each other. "Will you, Louis William Tomlinson, agree to going on this date with me?"

He smiled and gave me a kiss. "Of course." He said before reattaching out lips which led us to a very heated make out session. Before things could get too heated though I pushed him away and told him to go get ready.

Once they were all downstairs we made our way out the door. We ran the necessary errands before we finally got to the park. Once we were there we ate, messed around, Louis feel of the play set (more than once), and just had an altogether good time just being together.