But I Dont Want To Dance If I'm Not Dancing With You

Liam's POV

About a week after we had started getting Zayn to eat again the suspicious activities started back up. Zayn would go missing for a few hours every Tuesday and Thursday and occasionally on Saturdays.

It went on like this for about a month and still none of us had questioned it. Not out loud, at least.

Niall and Harry had brought it up to me a few times but Louis just went on like nothing was happening. That kinda made me mad.

"Louis." I called out to him while he was making a sandwich. The other three were out of the house so it was just the two of us.

"Hey, Li. Did you need something?"

"Yeah. I need you to start caring a little more about our boyfriend. Zayn has been in and out of the house for weeks and it seems like you don't even care." I was trying my hardest not to yell at him but he was the one who should care most. He has Zayn first, after all.

Louis rolled his eyes at me and said, "Have you ever stopped to notice that he's getting better. He's eating, Liam. And I haven't noticed any new self inflicted injuries. Wherever he's going it's helping him. That's why I'm not concerned."

"What if he's cheating on us? What if he doesn't love is anymore and this person is the only reason he's getting better?" I started having troubles breathing so Louis came over and put his hands on my cheeks.

"Li? Liam, baby. Calm down. I don't think Zayn's cheating on us. I'm not sure where he's going but I'm almost certain that he loves us to much to ever do that to us. Okay?"

I just nod my head and Louis places a kiss on my forehead.

"Good. Now how about you go rest and I'll make you something to eat, yeah?"

I smile and thank him before going to lay down on the couch to get some well needed rest.