Like You Were In This Room

Zayn's P.O.V.

Louis and I were cuddled up on the couch while the other boys were out doing m running errands. Liam was getting groceries, Niall was paying bills, and Harry was off having lunch with his mother.

None of us had really told our parents yet. I wouldn't be shocked if Anne were to find out today though. Harry can't keep his mouth shut when he's excited.

It's not that any of us didn't want our parents to know. We just hadn't gotten to telling then yet. We'd all been caught up in each other. And the other boys had been caught up in trying to help me.

Speaking of...

"Hey, Lou?" I say and look up while placing a kiss on the bottom of his jaw.

"Yes, Z." He says while laying lightly and trying to push my face away.

"I've been thinking." I say as I finally pull back from his neck.

"About?" Louis looks at me and raises an eyebrow.

"Maybe I should go see a professional. To help with... Everything."

Louis seems to think about this and then nods his head. "I think it's a decent idea. Are you sure that's what you want, though? I don't want you going to see a doctor just because you feel like you have to."

I shake my head and say, "This is really what I want. I don't want to see you guys hiring because of me. It just hurts me even more. I wanna fix this."

He smiles and kisses the top on my head. "I hope you know that none of us see you as broken. We all think you're absolutely perfect. There are some things about your health that worry us but that's simply because we're afraid we're gonna lose you. We're not mad at you for any of it."

"I know, Lou. I love you."

"I love you, too, Z."