And That Was The first Day

Harry's P.O.V.

That night at dinner, when Zayn was gonna be out of his room to eat, was when Niall, Liam, and I decided was the best time to tell them. It was gonna be a bit... Thrilling but horrifying at the same time.

"What if they don't accept us, Li?" I was sitting on the kitchen counter biting my nails, a habit I had picked up from Louis, while Liam made dinner.

Liam turned away from the stove to wrap his arms around my waist and kiss my nose. "They will, Haz. With everything we've been though as a group, they will."

It was then that Niall walked in the room, hair wet from just getting out of the shower, and laughs at us. Well... More specifically me.

"Is he still freaking out?" Liam just nods in response to Niall's question as he turns back to the stove. Niall took Liam's place in front of me with his arms around my waist. He quickly kisses me on the mouth and says, "Haz, baby, we're gonna be fine. Those boys are our closest friends. There is no way I can see them rejecting us."

I smile and wrap my arms around his neck and go back to kiss him. We kissed for a good thirty seconds til we heard feet on the stairs. We both pull back and Liam says, "here we go, boys." And starts getting the food onto plates.

Once we're all say down at the table we all start eating in silence. To be honest, that silence was kinda eating at us. We sat in silence for about ten minutes, yeah, ten minutes, before I couldn't take it anymore.

"Liam, Niall, and I are all dating!" I blurted out before shoving a hand over my mouth. Niall, who was sitting next to me, puts his own hand over his mouth but for a completely different reason. He was trying to stop his laughter and I could tell because his whole face was red.

Liam, on the other hand, didn't even try to stop it. His laughs were small but you could hear them nonetheless.

Zayn sets his silverware down on his plate before he pushes his chair back and turns to each of us before saying, "congratulations." Very quietly and walking of the his room, leaving us starting dumfounded at his retreating form.

"Um... Yeah, guys. Congratulations." Louis repeats before getting up, less gracefully that Zayn, and running after the Raven haired man.

"Well..." Liam says as he casually goes back to eating. "That was exciting."