Halo

" hi is this the apartment with the vacancy" i asked taking in the tall figure that stood before me.
"Ah yeah come in I'm kadeem Jones you are" he spoke his baritone was gorgeous, southern boy.
" I'm halo Sampson nice to meet you kadeem" i told him shaking his hand and walking in.

The apartment was clean, nice, smelled good.
" OK this is the kitchen, over there you have the vacant room, my room..." He said as i walked to the bedroom that he said was vacant, i pushed the door it was beautiful, he seemed to have money why do he need a roommate, as i observed him while he spoke.

He is a beautiful piece of man, locs, pink lips, green eyes, about 6'2, 6'3 fine as hell, he pointed to the closet, i made my way over, it was nice and spacious.

" uhm where is the bathroom" i asked
" oh only one bathroom so we gotta share sorry" he told me, i didn't mind as long as he put down the seat.
" oh OK and how much is the rent"
" its $2000" he said
"Wow for only one damn bathroom Manhattan is a bitch" i blurted out, he laughed revealing his pearly whites. I laughed too.
" imma take it how soon can i move in" i asked smiling back
" today if you like" he said
I give him my half of the month rent, while he write my receipt my phone started to ring.
I'm like yeah she's fine wonder when she'll be mine,
She walk past i press rewind to see that ass one more time..
" hello" i answered

Kadeem POV
No shit she was fine as fuck, that round ass, a nigga could do some things with that, i could bite it, hug it, roll in it, smack damn, lord plz help me control myself i slipped away before she saw my hard on, is it wrong i wanted to fuck my new roomie.