Cater to you

Halo
I had kadeem home taking good care of him, i decided to tease him a bit, cause he cant do shit bout it anyway he cant walk im a bad girl i know.
" halo, halo" he screamed for me from his room, he been home a week now.
"What now k" i snapped, he looked me down bite his lip the started stuttering. Noticing his hard on in his sweats i smiled sheepishly.
" you fucked up fa DAT" he said watching me
" i know" i said while laughing at how hard he was, and he had on no underwear so u could imagine the length and thickness was all right there.
" u wanna play halo lets play" he told me
" then whip it out daddy" i dared him, normally he would grimace and turn away but he whipped it out, he actually did.
Omfg
It was huge, like damn i had to pick my face up, he pulled his T-shirt over his head, pushed down his sweats, and started pump his.... Oh wow
Uhm what was i.... Lord help me.
His big mushroom head was slick with precum, as he pumped harder he threw his head back, i was starting to soak my thong, i was so aroused at the site of him fondeling himself.
I licked my lips as i moved closer.
" you wanna suck it don't you" he said to me i couldn't even answer, i swallowed the lump in my throat and nodded as he pumped, precum oozed onto his hand and all i wanted to do was lick it off.
" I'm not stopping you" he said
I couldn't help myself, i crawled onto the bed right between his legs as he pulled away his hand i grabbed the one with the precum and licked it all off,
" mmm that was fucking sexy" he groaned which made my nipples stand at attention.
I placed my cold little hands around his cock and stroked it, he slid down a little watching me attentively as i pumped.
I flicked my tongue out onto his tip, and he groaned tasting of him was what i always wanted, i eased my lips onto his big head.
" fuck baby" he moaned as i started to massage his head with my lips, making it pop once and then, he laced his long fingers in my hair grabbing a handful.
I slid his shaft in deeper, he whimpered and i continue until i could take no more, i bobbed and sucked and slurped all over his dick.
He started to push my head down for me to take more but i gagged.
" fuck baby suck this dick" he said
"Mmmmmm" i moaned
" shit do that again" he said and i did
He was working, thrusting in my mouth easy much as he could, i released him and started to lick my way down his shaft to his sac, i took them into my mouth and teased and toyed with them, i licked the sensitive spot behind his sac and he screeched i laughed which only vibrated his dick and he groaned louder than ever. As i worked my hand while sucking his balls, he tensed up, i moved to his head and continued my fight, my jaws grew tired and my tongue werry but i continued, without a warning sign he hollered and bust in my mouth, what went down did, but the rest spilled back out on him.
" fuck girl" he cried trying to catch his breathe.
" come sit on my face" he said signaling me so, i removed my panties and sat on his face.
" you wet already" he said as he started to lap up my precum.
"Mmmmmm yasss"
He was doing and amazing job down there, i felt every flicker of his tongue on my clit.
"Yasss daddy"
"Awwwhhh"
I knew i was loud but fuck it his tongue was amazing, i started to gyrate my hips, grabbing his hair, i grind my pussy in to his mouth feeling the hinge of his teeth.
"Awwwhh fuuuccckk babbbbyyy"
My screaming grew louder, as i felt the build up, the urge, my stomach grew tight, my butt cheeks pulled together i grabbed my breast from under my little shirt.
"Ooohhhh god" i cried as a tear drop left my eyes, i tensed up and felt my juices squirt out, i raised up abit and fell on the other side of the bed breathing heavy but couldn't move neither could he.
We looked at each other for a bit, his face soaked with my cum, i turned my face as my eyes burned and my eyelids heavy, i looked at him and he was asleep, i lazily pulled his sheet and cover us as i went to sleep.

I woke up to him sucking on my tits.
" mmmm u so nasty" i told him he laughed
" it just look so nice" he said
I laughed and left him to do what he wanted with my body