Cum fa me

Kadeem
Since the dinner she been quiet.
" you OK" i asked limping into her room it was already the end of February .
"Yeah I'm on my period so I'm not feeling myself" she said
" imma make you some tea" i told her walking out her room, i went to the bathroom first, i setup a hot bath for her, lit some candels and made my way to the kitchen to make her some tea.

" halo halo" i called her, she came down passing the bathroom
" I'm in here" i told her as she came back, she walked in and smiled as i handed her the cup.
" this fa me" she asked
" yes dummy" i told her, she just hit me upside the head.
She started to strip out her clothes right there, my dick got hard, i raised my brow at her.
" damn girl only because you on ya period" i told her ass cause one of these days imma dick ha down real good.
" boy please not like u neva seen me naked besides we close friends" she retorted
I watched as she stepped into the tub, and soaked herself slowly.
" being a tease huh" i told her she laughed, she don't know me, period and all i would stick my finger in ha sweet pussy.
I got up and crutch my half crippled ass out of there.

2 weeks later
"Kadeem i need you" she screamed from her room, i just came back from therapy .
I'm using a cane now, my legs still hurt sometimes but I'm good.
"What" i said walking to her room
" if is any shit imm....." I swallowed the lump in my throat, i became parched, my monster grew,and became uncomfortable in my sweats.
" i guess u like huh?" She said seductively,
"Uh huh" i answered watching halo, butt naked with just some shoes on playing with her pink pussy, it was so pretty.
" come here" she said signaling me with her finger of her free hand. I adjusted my friend, he was raging, screaming to come out.
" like what you see daddy" she whispered as i sat at her bed side.
I started fondeling her golden kitty, it purred in my hand.
"Cum fa me baby" i told her
" Kadeem" she moaned my name
" oh yess baby" i groaned
" kadeem kadeem wake up" i heard her say
" cum fa me halo, cum all on my hand baby" i told her