Lovin'

Halo
Its been some months now, my bestie finna pop anytime, me and drew was still unpacking, well we been living in this fly new house drew bought for us, my mom was spending some time with us.
"Hazel i need you" i called for my mom, her and Malcolm was getting to know each other yall remember Malcolm right. If not that is kadeem's dad its so gross but my mom looks amazing for her age.
" girl what" she said entering my room
" I'm in the closet" i told her
" betta be something good" she said rolling her eyes
" ma i need you to watch living for me tonight" i asked her
" where you going" she asked
" well uhm me and drew sorta u know not getting time for each other is driving me nuts and i wanna surprise him at the studio" i told her leaving out the fact I'm tryna get it in.
" you tryna have studio sex" hazel said
"Ma damn" i screamed at her
" yo ain't fooling my old ass shit ya tryna get that d gone lil girl" she said laughing i had no choice but to laugh too, my mom was an og cant slip shit past her.
" don't worry I'm gone watch my baby" she said and walked out my closet.
I put my stuff out and then took a hot bath scrubbing, shaving make sure the body was perfect even brushed my teeth twice.

Drew
I was at the studio finishing up some paper work when halo walked in looking hot but wait its the middle of august why the winter coat.
" babe you ok" i asked looking her down, i got up and walked to the front of my table, she locked the door and put her bag down.
" well i haven't seen you in a month" she said which confused me
" base you saw me this morning" i told her as she stepped back and opened her coat when it fell to the floor so did my jaws.
" bae close ya mouth" she said to me
" i now know what you meant by miss me" i told her,i was already hard and wanna bust this nut.
I grabbed her running my hands down the side of her body taking in the feel of her matching bra and panty and dem danger heels almost bring her up to my height but i could still kiss her big head.
" damn yo sexy" i told her leaning down to kiss her neck, she moaned.

Halo
He kissed my neck and i moaned he grunted and i felt him come up to my lips and bit softly on the bottom lip.
My groaned and his tongue dipped into my mouth i sucked on it. I started to help his friend out of his prison, i pushed his slacks down and then his Kenneth Cole boxers.
His friend popped out i started to stroke it as he played with my breast making my nipples hard and my panty drenched in my juices.
"Oh fuck baby" he said as he toyed with slick pussy
He pulled my panties off ruining them in the process, he knelt down while i place my left foot on the chair in front of his desk, i held onto his curls in anticipation of what was gonna come.
" ahhh" i moaned and he didn't even put his tongue there yet, he just blew some cold air.
" damn" he said then i watched as he flicked his tongue out and let the tip touch my....ohhhh fucckkk
I moaned again as he started to work his tongue on me, i threw back my head both hands on his head tangled in his curls i pulled and rotated his head as he work, his head game was bomb.
"Fuck me yassss" i cursed pushing his head deeper into my goodness, my right leg was getting very tired and weak, my body tensed up and i needed to release this....oooohhh fuck
I moaned, my leg cramped out on me and i fell, he caught me picked me up and put me on the edge of the table, he place the head of his dick at my opening i know he felt my pussy jumping. I watched as he played with her. He leaned in and kiss me as slid the head in i bite down hard on my lip trying to contain my scream.
" nah let that shit go bae" he told me but i didn't listen, and held back, he pushed some more i felt like he wanna rip my pussy up his dick was too much.
" mmmmmm" i moaned still holding back
" OK lets see how long you can hold that" he whispered licking my earlobe, he pulled himself out.
" bend over the table" he growled
I just looked at him.
" da fuck i said bend that ass over" he growled and i flipped around knocking some stuff down.
Smack smack
I know his was watching my ass jiggle every time he smacked it.
" ooouch" i screamed looking back at him cause he bite my ass.
" did i say to turn around" he said and i got back in position
"Arch that back" he told me and i did.
I felt him at my entrance as he took his dick and slapped my pussy.
" arrrgh so fucking slick" h said and then shoved himself in me i held my composure.
" hmmm" he said grabbing my hair pulling my head back as he beat it up, i walls locked around him and i couldn't hold my shit no more, i screamed and hollered even as he went slow, he was hitting my spot every time, he spread my ass cheeks, i felt him kissing and licking the centre of my back.
Without a warning he growl loud and i came hard my body shaking uncontrollably. My legs weak and i couldn't take anymore.
He turned me around and slid in gently sucking on my nipples, he kissed my lips while he pushed deep inside of me making me groan and moan on his lips, my body tensed up and he pulled out as i squirted on the tip of his dick that rested at my entrance.
" fuck baby every time you do that shit i wanna explode" he said licking my collar bone he slide back in and continued.
I clawed at his back and chest, he tensed up and pulled out he stepped back and i flipped on my feet then down on my knees i grabbed his leg and took half of his dick in my mouth i sucked and bobbed a little slobbering all over it i sucked off my juices moaning then i spat it back on he jerked hitting the back of my throat and bust his nut i held him in place as i sucked him clean swallowing all his kids.
" damn" he said as he dropped his body lazily in the chair, i laid out on the floor like road kill as we tried to catch ourselves.