Soar feet

Halo
I was so tired from work and hungry, when i walked into the apartment there was clothes everywhere i mean everywhere, wet towel, shoes, bra, jeans, panty the hell.
I went to the kitchen and got somethings out of the fridge, i started making a sandwich when i heard a knocking.
I walked to the hallway as the noise got louder.
" oooohhhhh fuck daaaddyyy" i heard a female voice.
I smiled kadeem putting in work, i placed my ear at his door.
" fuck daddy more" she cried
" harder baby" she screamed, i could hear the head board hitting.
" aaaahhhhhh shit" she screamed
" you gone take all this dick" he cried out the a smack.
I was outside doing the smack the booty dance. This was crazy, get it nigga.
I laughed returning to finish making my sandwich. I got it, get me a Snapple and walked to my bedroom.
" i cant take no more" she cried out, then it stopped, the door swung open revealing a Asian looking chick wrapped in sheets, she was taller than me.
" who da fuck issu" she snapped
" oh shit" he said before i could answer her boney dried up ass.
" babe this halo my roommate " he said
" hi" i said receiving a scowl
I just walked back into my room, locking my door. They were arguing but i didn't care not my business so i ate and went to bed all sweaty.

Next day
Well i woke up around 1 the afternoon and since it was a Monday i was home alone. I don't work on Mondays. So I'm home cooking making some garlic chicken and stir fry vegetables, with black bean rice and Mac and cheese.
I love food, don't judge me.

As i was bout to eat, i saw kadeem.
" hey big papa" i said laughing
" what you said" he asked looking mad
" nun" i smiled
" thought so" he said with Hella attitude, i had to ignore this fool before i end up ...... U know what woosah

" something smells good" as he came out the bathroom in his towel going towards the kitchen. I watched as the water dripped off his rock hard abs, he walked back to the living room with his plate. He rest it down and walked to his room, i watched his ass in that towel like damn a girl ain't had nun in a bit and this how i get punished.
He returned shirtless smelling like strawberries.
" close ya damn mouth" he told me
" nigga why ya ass smell like strawberries" i asked his scrumptous ass
" bath and body works" he said taking his seat next to me
" who told u that u can take my food" i asked him
" oh Jesus" he said taking a spoonful in his mouth, i frowned, i could eat his lips.
" whatever" i said leaving him be.