Was good

Kadeem
I know that baby mine, its 3 days before the wedding, i walked out the apartment without Debra noticing cause she been on my ass telling me i knew about the baby girl i honestly didn't how could she keep her from me like that because i hurt her. Nah halo ain't no bitter female, why tho? That's what i wanna know why?
I drove to the restaurant i told her to meet me at, she was already sitting outside at a table and she brought her my uhm... Shit i am now nervous what if im not a good father? What if... Im thinking too much. I told myself, i hopped out locked my car and walked across the street.
" hey" i said to her, she raised her head from the stroller, and got up.
" hi" she said smiling, i miss her smile.
"Sit lets talk" she ordered
" i ordered for you if you don't mind" she said

Halo
He was looking so damn nervous.
"No i don't" he said
" well lets talk go'on ahead" i told him and watched as he wiped his sweaty palm on his jeans.
" uhm... Woo" he signed, i never seen him like this.
" is she mine?" He asked
" yeah your the only man i had sex with at the time, but you shouldn't even ask me that" i told him
" OK why you kept her from me" he said i knew that was coming
" well i didn't know i was pregnant until i was about 3 months pregnant" I'd told him
"OK how come so long ain't you females know right away" he asked
" no not all of us i never missed a period, nor was i ever sick, i found out through a life and death situation" i told him avoiding eye contact
"Look at me what you mean" he said bringing his seat on the other side of me. He raised my chin up to look into his beautiful green eyes i still loved but hated, his eyes were like poison to my soul, because i my heart, my body, my soul still burn for this man. Compose yaself girl.
The waiter brought our food.
" thank you" i told the waiter
" still waiting" kadeem said
I breathed and signed.
" i tried to kill myself after what happen with us" i told him still holding my head down i was so ashamed.

Crickets
So i looked up, he was just looking at me crazy.
" I'm sorry" is all he could say
" I'm still hurt honestly and i still have some love for you but i refuse to move in reverse, i have people in my life now that i didn't even have to work hard for them to love me an im not gonna ever give that up" i told him, he look like he sunk. But this is the new halo, deal with it.

We ate our meal, Olivia woke up and he played with her, getting to know her. He was amazing with her but she is amazing with drew. Eventually we said our goodbyes and gone our separate ways.