Why you wanna hurt me

Kadeem
Merry Christmas
Its a few days to the holiday. My physical therapy is going good, I'm not on my feet but I'm getting there slowly, since that day halo haven't let me eat her pussy again, i tease her sometimes by laying naked in my bed but she ignores me alot,why ion know but it gotta end cause every time i remember that day my dick get hard and if i don't get to release im gonna fucking die of blue balls.
" halo" i screamed for her
" what nigga what" she screamed ohh she mad.
"Ya mad or nah?" I asked irritating the dog shit out of her.
"See this why... U know what imma shut yo ass up" she said and walked out.
Ion want nothing i just feel like fucking with her literally, i wanna push my cock so far up her pussy her eyes gone roll to the back of her head. I wanna b balls deep in that shit man.
" halo get ya fine ass in here" i screamed for her, i can walk a little but it hurts like hell. But if i have to walk to get to this pussy she be saving for Jesus i will by god i will.
" woman I'm hungry" i shouted
" i ain't ya bitch" she shouted back
" not yet" i shouted back
" what was that?" she said popping her head in my room.
" i said I'm hungry" i told her in playing dumb
" not that u know i hate u ugh" she screamed and walked in my room, she placed the waiter with my food on the night stand and i reached over and squeezed her ass.
"Yeeep" she jumped
" fuck boy, u gone learn to ask nicely for this " she said slapping my hand away.
" hey i need you please" i begged
" no we got nun going on, i ain't ya girl what the hell i look like" she snarled back at me then walked out.