Busted

Halo
I woke up the next morning wrapped up in kadeem big muscular arms, he was still asleep, but his friend was poking at my stomach, i decided to take a peak, his other hand was on his groin area and his dick was pointed downwards it look huge, i touched it.
" if you rub my dick again imma rip ya panties off, and fuck u senseless" he said with his eyes closed, i sucked my teeth climbed off the bed and walked over on his side, i rubbed it then sprung out the room with Kareem hot on my ass, i tried to lock my door but was too slow, he tackled me to the bed, trying to rip off my panties.
" stop imma scream rape" i told him laughing
" gone ahead" he said tickling me now
" please" i screamed
" please daddy say it" he said
" no" i screamed laughing
" I'm gonna piss on myself" i told him in a fit of laughter.
" go ahead" he said i grabbed his dick and squeezed, he groaned, he looked hella sexy.
I kissed his lips. He looked at me then he kissed me back, it escalated to him laying between my legs, kissing on my neck.
" i was right bout this bitch" i heard, we both jumped , when we looked up it was Debra his so called ex.
" deb what u doing here how u get in" he asked her, then we saw Alex.
" I'm sorry bruh i saw her on the way up soo..." Alex said
" deb lemme talk to you, halo excuse me " he said getting off me
She was cussing and carrying on in his room, then there was silence, me and Alex was just looking at each other, then we heard moaning Alex shook his head and looked at me, i wanted to cry but i ain't no weak bitch crying over a nigga that ain't mine. I got up and walked to my room, i decided to go down the hall and do my hygiene business.
" halo im out sis" Alex said hugging me
" give me 5 minutes i need to talk to u" i told him
" koo" he said, so i went and did my business, i quickly got dressed and left out with Alex.
" wassup with them two" i asked as we drove down in his Audi.
He signed
"Ion know, he just takes her shit and roll with it" Alex said
" but was yall gonna.. U know" he asked
" ion know but drop me at lux plz" i told him
" u like him huh?" He asked
" yeah from the moment i set eyes on him but dont say nun k" i pleaded
" i wouldn't but where Jessica lives" he ask now he must think I'm dumb
" don't play dumb i know yall fucking" i said he laughed
" she told u"
" nah u too acting weird these days and i know how she is when she getting docked down good" i told him he laughed so hard his face got red.
He dropped me off and she ran to me.
" hey girl" she said hugging me
" don't act brand new go kiss ya man" i told her she smiled shyly and went and give Alex an ole sloppy kiss which escalated and they both start moaning.
" uhm I'm still here ugh" i whined they stopped she giggled like a school girl waved him bye and we went into her building.