Warning

Halo
After last night drew didn't really speak to me, he just drove us to the hotel, we got into our rooms i washed up, cleaned Olivia while he got her to bed, now this morning he been so silent it hurts.
" drew can we talk" i asked him, he placed his controller down and looked at me.
I took that as OK and sat next to him.
" why you being so silent with me" i asked looking in his plain, no emotion eyes. I couldn't read him.
He shrugged.
" da hell was that" i asked
He shrugged again, i just got up and went back to the room, i got dressed and got my child dressed and walked out, ion know where I'm going but I'm going.

Drew
I was still mad from last night, i felt some type of way when she said she loved him, and i know she meant that shit, he look like he bout to fight to get her and he has the upper said Olivia, it hurts to think i could loose them just like that, and i just bought us a house out here. Damn boy. I had to call my home boy Jason.
The phone rang twice then he answered..
"Hello"
" yo jay waddup"
" nun much g how Atlanta"
" boy we met up with halo ex the baby daddy and guess what"
" what g"
" that nigga want her back, like kissed her at her best friend wedding"
" serious what she do after that kiss"
" slap his ass but she told him she still got love fa him" i signed feeling over whelm
" wait hold up she got love fa him damn" he said then i heard his baby moms talking
" oh what Samantha saying" i heard them suffle then Sam came on
" hey drew if she said that don't mean she really love him like she love you then she slapped him for kissing her she felt disrespected, so don't worry ya head get ya woman" Sam said handing the phone back to jay.
" thanks but i kinda been rude to her i ain't talk to her since yesterday" i told them
"Well what yo... Don't be a dumbass get ya girl" Sam interrupted Jason
" you ain't got no manners huh?" He asked her as they started arguing.
" with ya big ass et head" jay told her
" look who talking with pin ass head look like a damn alien ya damn self" Sam told him i couldn't help but laugh at these two, i hung up on them and just sat back i loved halo and it was obvious she loved me too.
I gotta make this shit right. I got up took a shower and got dressed, i walked out the door and nearly fell over halo, i looked and Olivia was running down the corridor.
" baby what you doing out here" i asked as i sat next to her.
" i love you drew i wouldn't do nothing to break us i cant loose you i don't know why..."
I cut her off with a kiss. I heard clapping and when i looked back it was Olivia she always claps when we kiss.
We laughed.
" i love yall two i just felt like because he is her dad you was gonna leave me, then you said you still love him" tears came to my eyes caused i loved her with everything in me.
" i got love for him but I'm not in love with him, I'm not the going back type, im in love with you and you only" she told me
I hugged her and got my MVP and went into the room.
Halo phone buzzed and she looked at it and it said 'Stay da fuck away from my husband or this time i wouldn't hold back'
From an unknown number.
" this hoe crazy" halo said as we walked back inside. We just sat and talked, ate and bond for the day.