Rush

Debra
So this hoe think she gone come back with her lil bastard ass baby and take whats mine, she gone get fucked up she'on know me. I watched and take in as he played with her kid yesterday, dem having lunch and shit, nah that ain't gone stick by me. Dafuq her dumb ass think. He mine kadeem mine for life.

"Where were ya ass yesterday kadeem" i asked him, i couldn't sleep and if i can he cant neither.
"What is it this fucking early in the morning when a nigga tryna sleep?" He cursed raising his voice at me.
" nigga think ion know ya ass was with that halo bitch and ha bastard" i told him

Kadeem
That shit didn't just come out her mouth.
" i swear on my life if you call my child a fucking bastard one mo time imma..." Igco
" yo gone do what nigga cuh yo ain't bout that life" she said rolling her big ass head
" keep playing" i told her
" so i fucking thought pussy" she said
" yo know what i know whats wrong with cha" i told her and got up, i didn't give her the time to speak cause she been talking too damn much.
" that's expensive my ooohhhh fuck" she said as i spread her legs, took him out and shoved my dick balls deep in that pussy, this is why her ass pick fights.
"Oooh aaahhh awww fuuucckk shhiiiddd dadddy slloooowww downnn damn" she screamed
" nah ya ass been doing to much these past weeks" i told her she was trying to push me off when i flipped that ass over i was dead fucking serious bout fucking up her shit this morning. I slide in rough making her scream i slapped her ass.
" yo gone take this dick like a pro ain't ya" i said and slammed into her.
" ahhhhh uh hhuh" she said and went ape shit as she bite and pulled destroying the sheets and pillows.

" daddy please" she begged
" you gone know that i love you and you alone and halo moved on and so did i" i told her but i was more telling myself, i loved halo and as images of her came to my head, i made love to my wife, all i saw was halo her ass, hair, her...
" babbyyy ahhh" Debra said which brought me from my high and i went a wall on her cause when i realized i was still fucking Debra my dick started to soften, it took me so damn long to know i love halo.
I love her.
"I love you" i said kissing Debra's back. But i meant halo.