Her medz

Drew
"Bae uhm kadeem here" i said after opening my door.
" aye if yo kiss my girl again ain't shit gone be cool, i respect the fact that Olivia is yours but they my family, respect me and we gone be cool" i told him just as halo came into sight.
" man I'm not here for that i came to apologize and all i want is to get to know Olivia i respect ya home and i hope we can be cool after all my daughter do live with you" he said putting his hand out for me to shake i mean i felt a way when he said his daughter but I'm a man not a boy.
I shake his hand.
" wow you two thank you" halo said just then Olivia ran screaming
" daddy daddy" she said and jumped on me, i saw his face and i smirked cause I'm all she knows.
" come in Kadeem" halo told him, i honestly forgot the nigga was standing outside.
I picked up Olivia and saw she was holding a bug ,man she fearless.

Halo
I invited kadeem, i wanted Olivia to know her real dad, i wasn't cool on being around him by myself so my mom was here, cause drew was finna leave.
" baby ain't ya gonna be late" i asked looking at drew
" nah i told them i ain't coming in today" he said, i smiled at him thinking he slick. I see u.
" come sit down" i told kadeem
" oh this my mom hazel" i told him he smiled at her.
" we met" kadeem said not even looking at my mom
" oh OK" i said feeling dumb
" boy you been already saw me naked now I'm fully clothed you acting shy" hazel said
" wait when" i asked her
" i was at Malcolm's and.." I cut her off
" ion wanna hear that ma" o told her
" me neither" drew spoke
" as do i" kadeem said
" gammy potty mouth" Olivia said and we laughed.

***************************
It was a pretty chill day, kadeem and drew bonded, unexpected i know and livi played with him even called him daddy, now she call both of em daddy, she confuse the hell out of the two of them. Mom had called Malcolm over and they chilled, we cooked and ate like a family should, i think I'm finna invite everyone, Drew's parents, my mom and her boyfriend smh.
Kadeem mom and he husband that gone be lil messy since he smaller than us but the boy fine as hell so i understand. My baby momma i miss her fine ass and her hubby. We finna turn up.