1.8

It was our second to last day in camp. There was so many people I would miss. Tyler, Debby, and Josh had helped me so much. I'll miss them lots. I'll miss Mikey, Gerard, and Frank. They're basically my first real friends. I really hope we stay in touch. I'll miss Hayley too. She's the most beautiful girl i've ever met. And she deserves the best. Lynz is gorgeous and i hope she stops starving herself. I really want everyone to get better. I think i'm better now? Everything is going so well for me.

"Whatcha thinking about?" Pete asked. His fingers tangled in my hair and he had a big dumb grin on his face.

"Everyone."

"Hm?"

"I really want things to be better for everyone. I want everyone to be happy." 

"You can't save everyone, 'Trick."

"I'm going to miss everyone. They're my only friends."

He pressed a kiss to my forehead.

"Look on the bright side. We go to the same school!"

"Yeah, I know."

I wondered what would happen when school started. Pete would probably hang out with douchebag friends and forget about me.

"Pete, are we dating?" I blurted out.

"Well, I'd like it very very very much if you were my boyfriend." 

My face turned red as I nodded.

"Is that a yes?" He asked.

I actually thought about it.

"Why do you like me all of a sudden? You bullied me for so long and now.. you like me. I don't understand." I said.

"Why are you bringing this up now? I thought we were over that. It's in the past."

"You're right." I mumbled. 

He wrapped his arm around me.

"Will you still hang out with your douchebag friends, when we get back to Chicago?"

"Of course not." He says.

"I have to finish packing up."

"I'll help you!" He opens one of my drawers.

He picks up a pair of spongebob boxers. "So mature, Patrick." He laughs.

I covers my face to hide my blush.
"Just throw it in the suitcase!"

-
Next morning.

Debby greeted me with a tight hug.

"I'm going to miss you so much, Patrick! Don't tell anyone, but you were my favorite." She says.

I let out a chuckle. "I'll miss you too. Um, do you know where Tyler is?" I asked.

"He's in his office."  

I nodded and made my way to Tyler's office.

"Hi." I said, as I walked into his office.

"Hello, Patrick. How are you feeling?" Tyler asks.

"I don't want to leave." I admitted. "Everything's going to be so bad again."

"Don't say that. If you leave here with a positive mindset, everything will be fine. I'll even give you my number, if you ever need advice or anything." Tyler said.

"Thank you so much." I gave Tyler a hug. "I'm really going to miss you."

"I'll miss you too."

-

I went downstairs to say my goodbye to everyone else. Starting with Josh.

"Hey, dude!" Josh said.

"Hey."

He gave me a hug. "Please, stay strong. That's all I want you to do." 

"I'll try my best." 

He nods.  "I'll miss you." He says.

"I'll miss you too." I said, before walking away.

Suddenly, I bumped into Mikey and Gerard.

"Well, our ride is here. See ya later, Patrick." Mikey said.

"Come to New Jersey!" Gerard smiles.

"Talk to you guys later. I'll call ya." I waved goodbye.

I sighed. I couldn't imagine myself leaving here.

-

Later on Pete & I were the only people left.

"My parents are always late." I chucked.

Pete looked a bit serious. "I think my mom forgot.." 

"You can come with me. I mean, we both live in Chicago."

"Thank you." He kisses my cheek.

Josh walked into the room. "Patrick, your parents are here."

I nodded. "Pete is riding with me." I said to Josh.

"Ah, okay. Goodbye, you guys." Josh says.

And then we left.

This camp was the only place that felt like home to me. Now it's back to hell.

-
HOLY SHIT THAT SUCKED!! ITS JUST A FILLER, THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE BETTER I PROMISE :D

check out my other story complicated if you like joshler bc im updating that story soon !!!

- a <333