0.6

this is rly short sorry

a

~

1:20

In the cafeteria I made my way to the table I sat at this morning. Within 5 minutes Gerard, Mikey, and Frank came.

"Hey." I greeted.

I got a mix of hi's & hey's back.

"Wow, I really hope you guys don't think i'm some cry baby now." I said, popping a French fry into my mouth.

"Nah, it's okay. It happens." Gerard replied.

I was so glad that I actually had friends now. They're not like the assholes at my school. They're actually nice and supportive.

-

"Soo, if you haven't noticed by now Gerard has a crush." Frank said half whispering.

"For the millionth fucking time, I don't like her." Gerard said, rolling his eyes.

"It's Lindsey." Mikey said.

Gerard blushed. "Just because I called her beautiful and all that, doesn't mean i like her."

"Aw. How cute." I said. "You should go talk to her."

"Are you aware that I am socially awkward?" Gerard said.

"Ugh. Who cares? If you like her, you should go talk to her." Mikey said.

Gerard sighed and got up.
"Okay. I'm gonna go talk to her."

"Good luck!" I said.

"Do you think she likes him back?" Frank asked.

"I dunno." I shrugged.

"We're acting like thirteen year old girls, goddamnit." Mikey said.

I looked behind me to see Lindsey and Gerard completely hitting it off.

"Young love." I said closing my eyes and putting my hands close to my heart.

"Oh my god." Frank said, covering his eyes.

"He's coming back! Act normal." Mikey said.

"Morrissey is such a great song writer-" Frank said, faking a conversation.

"Oh hey, Gerard." Mikey said.

"How'd it go?" I asked.

Gerard couldn't do anything but smile.

He took a seat.

"She's such an interesting person to talk to. She's even plays bass!" He said, before rambling on about her. I stopped listening after a while.

It was nice to see that a person had found someone they liked.

Dear Gerard, I hope she doesn't rip your heart out.

I tuned back in.

"Did mention how beautiful she is? And how I love that shade of lipstick she always wears. It's fit her so well. Is she even real?" Gerard continued on.

"That's enough, Gee. You're making me jealous." Frank said.

"Okay, I'm sorry." Gerard said.

"We're such schoolgirls." Mikey joked.