Chapter 1

Ever since Lilisa was a little girl, her life was tough. At first, it was like every life that elves had. Until the day she lost her family. Lilisa was very young when she lost her family. She hasn't forgotten that day ever since it happened.

It all started when she was sitting in the grass, playing with her doll. Her parents were in front of the house watching her play. Everything was going wonderful that day. The sun was shinning with a clear blue sky. The land was quiet, with no one disturbing it. It was your tippical day, or so they thought.

That was until Lilisa could feel the ground vibrating. Her doll was vibrating when it was lying on the ground. Lilisa stood up and looked out at the land. At first she didn't see anything, but then a huge group of orcs came over a hill. Lilisa was so frightened that she ran as fast as she could back to her parents.

Her parents were watching from the distance, trying to make out what was coming their way. It only took a few moments before her parents realized what was going on.

"Orcs!" shouted her father.

Her mother grabbed Lilisa. Lilisa had her drop her doll when her mother picked her up.

"Take the horse and go as far as you can." yelled her father, to her mother.

Lilisa's mom picked her up from the ground and placed her on the back of their horse. Lilisa was waiting for her mother to hop on the horse, but she never did. Her father was back at the house trying to keep the orcs away from Lilisa and her mother. He was trying to give them as much time as he could for them to escape.

"You stay on the back of this horse, until you are safe," explained her mother. "I love you Lilisa, don't you forget it."

Her mother walked to the horse and whispered, "Noro (run)."

The horse immediately started running away from her mother and father, in the other direction. Lilisa looked back at her mother with tears in her eyes.

"Nana (mother)." yelled Lilisa.

The horse didn't stop running. The horse was running into a forest, when it jumped over a log. Lilisa lost her grip and fell off the horse. The horse kept running on the path, while Lilisa was on the ground. She had hit her head on the ground pretty good, so she was unconscious on the ground.