Chapter 14

Today was the day of Legolas and Tauriel's wedding. Family, friends, and allies of Middle Earth were all coming together to celebrate the uniting of Tauriel and Legolas. Tauriel was still get ready, while Legolas was greeting their guests. Everyone was either catching with people or taking their seats for the ceremony. Lilisa walked through the doors, of the room that the ceremony was going to be held at, where she was greeted by Legolas.

"You ready?" asked Lilisa.

"Yes, I can't wait for the ceremony to begin." replied Legolas.

Lilisa smiled at Legolas, then she started walking down the aisle. She was trying to find a place to sit, but there wasn't much seats left, except for the seat at the front which was next to Thranduil. Lilisa took a deep breath, then started walking over to Thranduil.

"Is anyone sitting here?" asked Lilisa.

"No, please sit down." replied Thranduil.

Lilisa sat down next to Thranduil and waited for the wedding ceremony to begin. It wasn't long after Lilisa sat down that the wedding started. Legolas walked to the front, while he waited for Tauriel to come walking down the aisle. When the bride came walking down, everyone stood up from their seats until they were told to sit back down. Lilisa watched as Tauriel and Legolas were becoming husband and wife. She always wanted that some day. To get married to someone who she loved and spend eternity with them.

When the ceremony was done, Legolas and Tauriel walked back down the aisle together. Everyone stood up and started filing out of the room. It was now time for the after party. Which was probably the best part of the wedding because Gimli could finally eat.

***

Lilisa was standing in front of a wall by herself, while she watched Tauriel and Legolas dance together. She knew that the two of them were always suppose to go together. They both loved each other for a long time, and for her to see the two of them married only made her happier.

Thranduil came up to her and asked, "Would you like to dance?"

Lilisa smiled at Thranduil.

"Of course." replied Lilisa.

Lilisa followed Thranduil onto the dance floor and the two of them started dancing with each other. Lilisa was a little nervous, but she eventually calmed down. She realized that Thranduil was actually a good dance partner because he was holding her close and tight, so she wouldn't fall or mess up.

"So are you having a fun time?" asked Thranduil.

"Indeed I am." replied Lilisa.

"Well, I am glad you are enjoying your stay." said Thranduil.

Lilisa didn't know how to reply to that. She was blushing a little bit when he said that. Lilisa eventually realized that their was something about him that made her feel weird. She quickly figured out that it wasn't Mirkwood that made her want to come back, it was Thranduil. She knew she had been blind this entire time. She couldn't believe that it was Thranduil giving her this feeling.

Her face had an expression that made Thranduil wonder if she was okay.

"Are you okay, Lilisa?" asked Thranduil.

Lilisa looked up at him. She didn't answer him. Instead she let go of him and took a step back from him. She turned around and started walking quickly out of the room. She was heading outside to get some fresh air in the garden, while she was trying to hide and stay away from Thranduil.

Thranduil couldn't just let Lilisa go somewhere alone, especially at night, so he followed her. He was a couple of ways behind her, but he wasn't just going to give up like that. So he followed her.