Chapter 17

At Lothlorien

Lilisa was walking with one of her guards, who was informing her of some matters that needed to be attended too. They were walking in a hallway that would lead back to her throne room. She was looking down at a letter that the guard had given her, and when she looked up from the letter, she saw Thranduil sitting in her throne room chair.

Lilisa was surprised to see Thranduil here in Lothlorien. She turned to her guard and said, "Can you give me a moment."

The guard walked out of the room, giving Thranduil and Lilisa the room to themselves. Lilisa looked over at Thranduil, who was sitting comfortably on her chair. She put the letter down by her side and stared Thranduil down.

"What are you doing here?" Lilisa asked.

Thranduil stood up from the chair and started walking over to her.

"We haven't talked about the night of the wedding," explained Thranduil. "so can we talk now?"

"No, I have a kingdom to run." answered Lilisa.

"Well then, I'm not leaving till we talk then." said Thranduil. "Why did you leave?"

"Thranduil I left because I didn't know what to say. Sure I have feelings for you, but I also have a kingdom to take care of and so do you. It was awkward for me. I didn't know what to do or say, so I left." explained Lilisa.

"You didn't have to go, Lilisa."

"Yes I did Thranduil, it was better that way."

"Better for both of us, or for you?" asked Thranduil.

Thranduil was inches away from Lilisa. She looked up at him, while he looked down at her. Lilisa's heart was picking up pace. She was nervous a little bit.

"Stop Thranduil." whispered Lilisa.

"Stop what?"

Thranduil was leaning in closer and closer to Lilisa. She was nervous and she wasn't pleased with what he was doing, but she did like it at the same time. Lilisa didn't know what to do, but she didn't stop him.

"Thranduil I mean it."

Soon enough, there lips were inches away from each other, until Thranduil made the move. His lips met hers, giving Lilisa a gentle kiss on the lips. She was shocked that Thranduil was kissing her. She wasn't pleased with him kissing her, but she also didn't want him to stop either. Thranduil's hands were on Lilisa's back, and Lilisa put her right hand on the back of his neck.

Thranduil pulled away from Lilisa slightly. He looked at her and she looked at him.

"I had to tell you how I feel." said Thranduil.

Lilisa smiled at Thranduil. She walked over to her throne chair and put the letter down. Then she walked back to Thranduil.

"Do you want to talk now?" asked Lilisa.

Lilisa took Thranduil's hand and led him out of the throne room. She led him through hallways and then they went into a big room. The room was used for celebrations and parties. It was basically a huge ballroom.

Thranduil put his hands on her back, and Lilisa put her hands around his neck.

"You can talk now." whispered Lilisa.

Thranduil kissed her forehead, and then began talking.

"Don't leave Lilisa, I want to be with you."

"I won't." replied Lilisa.