Chapter 12

Days had passed since Lilisa came back home from Mirkwood. She was so happy to be back in Lothlorien, but there was another part of her that wanted her to to go back to Mirkwood. But she knew that wouldn't happen unless she had to tend to some things in Mirkwood. For now, Lilisa had to tend to some duties of her own in Lothlorien. There were many matters to tend to. The kingdom needed things approved by her and more. Even though, Lilisa enjoyed being the lady of Lothlorien, she also didn't want to be the responsible for it either. Lilisa wanted a family more than anything. She always wanted what her sister, Celebrian had. At times she was even jealous of Celebrian. She had a husband who loved her dearly and three children who she treasured more than anything. But Lilisa has never experienced that yet, so she hopes that one day she will.

***

Lilisa was walking around her kingdom, while she tried to think about some decisions that needed to be made. Walking always cleared her mind. While she was walking, one of her guards came up to her with a letter in his hand. The guard came up to her and bowed, while he said, "Hiril vuin (my lady)."

Lilisa tipped her head slightly to show her respects to the guard. Then she was handed the letter and the guard left her to open it. Lilisa was very gentle when she opened the letter's envelope. She took out the letter and unfolded it. Then she began reading the letter.

Dear Lilisa,

I know it has only been a couple of days since you left, but you were right. It was time that I purposed to Tauriel. So I did. She was so happy and so was I. Which is why I wrote you this letter. Our wedding will be held in a couple of days and we would like you to come and join us in this wonderful celebration.

From,

Legolas Greenleaf

When Lilisa was done reading the letter, she was so happy that Legolas had finally asked Tauriel to marry him. She knew those two were so cute together. Lilisa was happy that she was going to attend the wedding, but she was also happy to go back to Mirkwood. She went to find one of her guards, and told him to have him send a reply to Legolas Greenleaf, telling him that she would love to attend the wedding and that she would be there tomorrow.

Lilisa walked to her room and back a couple of dress that she thought would suit her needs for the days at Mirkwood. She wanted to look nice so she went all out when she picked her dresses. She made sure that they were the nicer dress that would capture anyone's attention. She was so excited that she couldn't even explain to people how she felt. There was something about Mirkwood that just drew her there, but she didn't quite know what exactly. But she hopes that she will find out soon.