Chapter 3

The lord and lady were seated in their chairs, while Bellimior stood before them.

"What are you going to do with her hir vuin and hiril vuin (my lord and my lady)?" asked Belliimior. "We can't just give her to a random family that is willing to take her."

Celeborn and Galadriel looked at one another and then turned their attention back to Bellimior.

"Hiril vuin (my lady), Galadriel and hir vuin (my lord), Celeborn, what are you going to with Lilisa?" asked Bellimior. "I am not asking as your guard, but as your friend."

"To be honest Bellimior, we don't know." answered Celeborn.

"Could you by any chance take her?" asked Galadriel.

"I would love to, my melda heri (beloved lady), but I can't. My wife and I already have enough that we can handle." explained Bellimior.

The lord and lady went back to being silent, making the entire room quiet. Time seemed to pass slowly because nothing was going on. Until, Galadriel looked at her husband, Celeborn.

"Mana (What)?" asked Celeborn.

"We can raise her." said Galadriel.

"Mana (what)? Absolutely not." replied Celeborn.

"Why not? She has no where else to go and Celebrian would love to have a sister." continued Galadriel.

"She is not of our blood." added Celeborn.

"That doesn't mean anything. Celeborn, we have to do this." said Galadriel.

The room was quiet again. Celeborn was thinking about what Galadriel had said. He took everything into thought. He did think it would be good to have Celebrian play with someone everyday and he couldn't disappoint Galadriel.

"Oh alright." agreed Celeborn.

Galadriel was pleased that Celeborn agreed to raising Lilisa as one of their own daughters. After all, she didn't have a family or anywhere to go. She was a little elf, alone and frightened.

"It is official then, Lilisa will come live with us as our daughter." declared Celeborn.

Bellimior bowed his head, respecting and agreeing to their wishes. He turned away from Galadriel and Celeborn. He walked out of the room and went to find Lilisa, so he could bring her to them. He found Lilisa with the elf lady, who was sleeping, Lilisa was sitting down on the floor while she read a book.

"Lilisa, come with me." whispered Bellimior.

She looked up at Bellimior, loosing her place in the book. She stood up and walked over to Bellimior, taking his hand. They walked to the throne room and she saw the same elves, but there was a young elf who had joined them. She was blonde and she looked like her mother. Bellimior let go of Lilisa's hand and walked out of the room.

"Lilisa, we know you are frightened of what might happen to you and of what happened to your parents. We don't want to send you to a random family that will take care of you. We would like to know if you would allow us to be your family." said Celeborn.

Lilisa didn't really here any other word, except the word family. She was very happy that they offered to take care of her and raise her.

Shy little Lilisa nodded her head. Galadriel smiled, along with her daughter.