Chapter 6

Lilisa had arrived at Mirkwood. She was on the bridge with her two guards. The bridge separated the forest from the Mirkwood palace. She looked at the beautiful art that the front of the palace showed. She saw the giant gates of the palace, that could probably stop orcs from coming in. She gently kicked her horse forward making her come closer to the Mirkwood guards that stood guard at the gates. She hopped off her horse and handed the reins to one of the guards. Her two guards, walked behind her and followed her into the Mirkwood palace.

When she walked through the biggest gate and was inside the palace, she was greeted by an elf.

"Hiril vuin (my lady), Lilisa. Please follow me to Lord Thranduil." said the elf.

Lilisa and her guards followed the elf through the palace. They walked along the steps of the palace. The entire way to the study room was so beautiful. The elf opened the door to the study and signaled Lilisa in. Her guards remained outside of the room, guarding the doors. Lilisa was standing before Thranduil, the Lord of Mirkwood. She walked over to Thranduil, coming closer to him. She sat down in a chair, that was across from Thranduil. He had pure light blonde hair and blue eyes that told a story. He had the Mirkwood crown on his head, that was made of lovely sticks and leaves.

They looked at each other for a couple of moments, without speaking to one another.

"How was your journey? Pleasant I hope." said Thranduil.

"Very." answered Lilisa. "Now, lets get down to the task at hand."

"Very well." agreed Thranduil.

He scooted to the edge of his seat, coming closer to her. He placed a map of Middle Earth on top of the table in front of her. He pointed at things and explained to Lilisa what the orcs were doing.

Lilisa was amazed at the planning that Thranduil did. He planned their attach and knew of everything that the orcs were doing. Lilisa stood up from her seat with Thranduil following her lead.

"I'm very impressed Thranduil, you have done a great job preparing this attach." said Lilisa.

"Why thank you my lady." thanked Thranduil.

"I shall see you tomorrow for the attach." added Lilisa.

Thranduil nodded and took a bow.

"Very well hiril vuin (my lady)." replied Thranduil.

Lilisa walked out of he room. She dismissed her guards for the night and went to her bedroom, turning in for the night.