Chapter 4

Years went by and Lilisa was now a grown woman. She grew up with her sister, Celebrian, and her parents, Galadriel and Celeborn. They all treated her like they were of the same blood. They taught her the ways of elves. She was trained by her dear friend, Bellimior, in combat. Lilisa was basically raised like she was their daughter. Lilisa was really happy with her new family. They did so many things for her that she couldn't believe. But things did change for Lilisa.

Her sister, Celebrian, had married Lord Elrond of Rivendell

Her sister, Celebrian, had married Lord Elrond of Rivendell. She was really happy for Celebrian, but she misses her. Lilisa isn't just a sister in law, she also happens to be an aunt of three. Celebrian had three adorable children. Two were boys, while the last one was a girl. Lilisa loved her nephews and niece. That was one of the reasons why she loved visiting in Rivendell because they were so excited to see her. But even they were all grown up and had families of their own.

Her sister had a hard time after awhile. She went through something traumatic, so she passed over the Great Sea, to the Grey Heavens. Lilisa misses Celebrian. She never forgot and never will forget Celebrian. Her dear sister. The true one who really welcomed her into the family.

Even though Lilisa has this family, she really wanted one of her own. She wanted to be loved by someone. Someone who would do anything for her and treat her like she was his world. But Lilisa didn't really meet anyone she could see herself with, so she just kept to her daily routine. Which was reading, riding, and firing arrows at targets.

***

Lilisa was riding through the woods, heading back to the kingdom from her ride. Her horse was trotting on the path, back home. When Lilisa arrived in the stables, she was greeted by an elf informant. He told her that Galadriel and Celeborn would like to see her. Lilisa left with the messenger, to go meet her parents.

When she arrived in the throne room, her parents had face expressions that read, We are serious. Lilisa walked closer to her parents.

"A nana and ada (Hi mother and father)." greeted Lilisa.

"A (Hi) Lilisa." said Galadriel returning the greeting.

"What did you want to see me about?" asked Lilisa.

"We have decided to pass the responsibilities of this kingdom on to you." explained Celeborn.

Lilisa was shocked.

"Mana (what)?" added Lilisa.

"Lilisa, since your sister is no longer with us, we have decided to pass this onto you. You know what to do for Lothlórien, so we would like to pass the responsibility onto you." said Galadriel.

Lilisa was quiet. She knew the responsibilities of ruling, but she never thought she would be the one to rule it.

"Lilisa, I would also like to pass my powers down to you." continued Galadriel. "I've seen the truth to your heart and I think you would do these powers justice."

Lilisa stood tall and took everything into consideration. She knew she wouldn't be ready it they didn't think so. She agreed to do what they wished.