O n e : B u l l y

edιтed on : 06 / 02 / 2016

~

Victoria Pov
"Ringggggg!" The alarm rang. "Ishh..." I mumbled and got out of bed. I walked into the bathroom and changed my pyjamas into my school uniform. (A white button shirt and a black sweater with school symbol, yellow checkered skirt) I then hopped out to my "make-up desk" and started doing my hair. I french braided my hazel brown hair and started packing my school backpack.

After packing my school backpack, i made my bed and walked downstairs for my breakfast. "Sweety, here is your breakfast." My mom called out me. Mm... Scramble eggs...

I thanked my mom and started eating. I play on m phone a little too. I don't even know how much I miss my friends in LA...

After eating, time to go school. I wore my white converse and walks to school.

~At School~
As I walk into the school, someone at the back pat my shoulder and I turned back. "Excuse me... C-could you accept my g-gift...?" The guy gave me the gift. I just thanked him in a cold manner an walked away. To my locker!

When I reached my locker, I place in all the things I dont need and head to class.

I entered class and sat at my seat. Just then Yuri, my friend turned behind and talked to me. "Victoria ah, do you know now Mark lives near our house?" She said, smirking. "So?" I said coldly.

Just then Mr Jeon entered the class.

~After School~
Finally! Is after school!!! "Yuri, Hana, wanna hangout today?" I asked. They agreed and we walked to my house.

As we are walking, we could sense like someone is following us. Just then, Hana turned back. "Omo!" She yelled. "Who is it?" I asked as i turned back. Dammit, the bully! "L-let's g-go n...now! Faster!" I stuttered and we just quickly walk.

"Where do you think you are going?" Mark stand right in front of me. "H-home...?" I said, looking down. He then started kicking me. "Hana!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yuri!!!!!!!!!!! Help me!!!!!" I shouted. It hurt so bad. Luckily we've reached home. Finally time to escape. I quickly opened the huge car gate and entered with Hana and Yuri. "Too bad!" I stick out my tongue at Mark and walked in.

Mark Pov
"Where do you think you are going?" I said, standing right in front of Victoria. "H-home...?" She said, looking down. I then started kicking her. "Hana!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yuri!!!!!!!!!!! Help me!!!!!"  She shouted. She quickly opened the huge car gate and entered with Hana and Yuri. "Too bad!" She stick out my tongue at me and walked in.

I then walked back home but i just realised that... I live just beside her! Neighbours yaw!

I enter the house and removed my shoe. "Mark ah, later the neighbour will be coming to our house for dinner okay?" My mom said. "Arra!" I replied and went upstairs and changed into a tank top and a pair of black jeans.

Victoria Pov
Ahh... Lucky... "Victoria ah, later we will be visiting our new neighbour next door alright?" My mom said. "Arra!" I replied and went upstairs with Hana and Yuri. I then changed into a cropped top and a pair of jeans shorts that is shorter than normal shorts. (Tongue twister?? Lol.) "Hana, Yuri, wanna go with me later?" I asked the two of them.

"Mianhe, Nana is going to find me like crazy. She always find me to play. Or she will cry." Hana said. "How about you, Yuri?" I asked Yuri. "Jebal..." "Fine fine, i will go with you." Yuri replied me. "Ahh... I am gonna make some food for next door okay? Let's make together!" I requested them. "Okay!" They said in unison.

We went down to the kitchen and made some kimbap. Who dont love kimbap? Maybe my dad? "I think is done!" I then place the rolls of kimbap into a container.

-------

A/N: Hey readers! Here is a new story! Sorry about the previous story about Sophia and Jackson will be deleted. So here is a new one!

Hope you had enjoyed! See ya in the next update!

~MarkiePooh_ 💗