N i n e : H i s H o u s e (Pt. 1)

JungHyun then suddenly passed out. "He just passed out... Is okay now..." Mark said, comforting me.  I then released the back hug with my ripped clothing. Mark then helped me put on a blue flannel that he owned. "Mianhe... I should ask you to go home..." Mark said. "Is okay..." I said

I place my leg close to my chest and leaned on the side of the playground. I started hitting my head back and forth but Mark stopped me. "I deserve to die right... No one loves me... Tsk... You think that is my mom? No. She is not my mom. She is a awful, ugly b*tch. She make my mom... Die... She hates me just because of my dad... No one loves me..." I said, continue to hit my head back and forth. "Ani... Who says no one loves you? My parents, Tammy, Joey and me..." Mark said not enhancing the word "me". "But... I never felt loved before... Now, this b*tch is asking me to go back to LA... I will miss everyone... Including you..." I said, mumbling the last word. Yep, he heard it. His eyes went a little big.

"But why do you have to leave?" Mark asked, looking down. "I have no idea... But i overheard that i have to be a pro- nevermind..." I said. "A prostitute!?" He exclaimed. "A-ani..." I mumbled. "But... You shouldnt sell your body...! Your mom is such a disaster! Cant you stay? Like please..." Mark said, like about to cry.

~

The next day came by and i woke up. I wasnt happy nor sad. I changed into a red jumper hoodie and simple sports shorts. I started packing my luggage. Suddenly, the door bell rang. I then went down, seeing Mark with his parents. "Annyeong..." I said. "Hi, you are going to LA? Being a prostitute?" Mrs Tuan said. "A-ani..." I tried to make it really that im not gonna he a prostitute but failed. I quickly grabbed Mark to my room.

"Wae... Wae... Why did you tell your parents?" I started to tear up. "I dont want you to suffer..." He said. "I should suffer! Because im not anyones daughter and they have the opportunity to make me a prostitute!" I said, started to cry. I continue to pack my luggage while crying. "Woah woah woah, now you dare to say things about me without knowing huh!?" The b*tch entered room. She then slapped me hard like she usually do. Mrs and Mr Tuan then entered the room. "Please, could you dont do this to your daughter?" Mr Tuan tried to calm the b*tch down. "Ani, she is not my daughter that is why i ask her to leave and i want my daughter, Krystal back! She left because of this girl. She dont deserve to stay here anymore! She should die rather than being a prostitude. Im being nice and she dont want. So why should i even le-" she said half way and Mr Tuan slapped her. "She can be anything to you but she a daughter to us! She doesnt need you! Mark! Bring her home first!" Mr Tuan said in a serious and fierce Tuan.

Mark grabbed my hand and brought me to his house. "Why arent you going to school?" I asked. "Because of you." He said. "Hyung, why is she here?" Joey suddenly entered the room. "Nothing, just get out of the room." Mark said. "You should go to school..." I said, a little guilty.

-------

A/N: Hey guys! This update is a little sad and dramatic, i know. But is also very emotional? Also! Next update is gonna be my giant baby's one! So stay tune! Byeee!

~MarkiePooh_ 💗