E i g h t : M i a n h e

Mark Pov
"Mark ah, she is your girlfriend?" Tammy asked me smirking. "Ani! We are just close friends!" I yelled and covered my mouth.

"What is it?" Victoria asked. "Nothing..." I answered making her shake her head.

"Here is the park and near by there are different stall..." Victoria said to both my siblings. "Shall we have some food? I haven't eat any breakfast though..." Tammy said. We all agreed and we went to get some food!

"So what you all want?" Tammy asked.
"Burger!" "Burger!" Both me and Victoria shouted. "Okay okay, we are Joey and i wanted some meal sets so let's go!" Tammy said and we all went to the fast food shop.

"Cheese burger with extra cheese please!" Victoria told the cashier. "2 please!" I said as walked off. "Yahh! Arent you paying!?" She yelled. "Babo, buy for me." I said making a "neneybobo" face 😜.

Victoria Pov
"Cheese burger with extra cheese please!" I said to the cashier. "Anything else miss?" "No m-" i was about to finish my sentence and Mark said, "2 please!" After saying that, he walked away. "Yahh! Arent you paying!?" I yelled. "Babo, buy for me." He said, making a "neneybobo" face. "2500 W please." The cashier said. I then paid it and walked to Mark.

"Here, yours." I said, pouting. "Aigoo... Asking you to pay will really suffer to death?" He said pinching my cheeks gentle. "Yes. I will." I said it with a cheeky smile. "Faster get eating now!" He said. I then opened up the wrapper and starting eating without realising there is mayonnaise on the edge of my lips.

Mark used a piece of tissue and wiped. That is when i realise that mayonnaise was on my lips. I sheepishly giggled. "Gomawo."

~

It has been another half an hour and Tammy was already home with Joey. So now is left me and Mark. Because we wanted to stay at the park.

"You know... How much i loved him before..." I mumbled. "He never liked me or loved me though... I found out that he is a player after a long period... He even lost his virginity... He hurt me twice. I forgiven him once when he dated with Brooklyn... Then is HyeRin... Im just so hurt..." I added. (Victoria and Mark is sitting playground floor) "im same like you... But not as hurt as you... But i know how you feel..." Mark said.

"Have you ever like... Argg... Nevermind..." I said. I looked at the time which is showing 11:24am. "Can we stay until night? I just miss it... How Wendy and i used to do..." He said. I nodded.

~Night~

After having our dinner, we both went to the park again. Now, i laid down on the grass and looked to the sky. "I hope that i dont fall in love anymore..." I said. "But... I fell for someone who i hated..." Geez, why did i say that?!

"Me too... Exactly..." He said. He started stroking my hair and he is really near to me. Just then, i could hear a familiar voice. It is JungHyun's. "Aigoo... My baby is here..." JungHyun said, touching me. He is drunk, im sure. "Get off!" I yelled at him.

He didnt and touches me on my arm. It makes me uncomfortable. "Get off, she is mine. Officially mine. So get off." Mark said. "No, she will never accept other guys...! NEVER! She is mine! She is mine at first and now. Im just playing on Brooklyn and HyeRin. I hate th-" JungHyun said half way and i cut in. "Ani, you love them. If you love me, you will not even do it because you are a player. I hate you...!" I said. He pulled me to him so close and started going close to my neck. Im starting to sob a little. I tried to shrugged off but i just cant, his grip on my hand is too strong.

He started ripping my clothing but i managed to hide behind Mark. I back hugged him tightly but not too tight. "You love me right? Why not come back to me?" JungHyun said trying to get me. "N...never..." I said between tears.

JungHyun then suddenly passed out. "He just passed out... Is okay now..." Mark said, comforting me.  I then released the back hug with my ripped clothing. Mark then helped me put on a blue flannel that he owned. "Mianhe... I should ask you to go home..." Mark said. "Is okay..." I said

-------
A/N: Heyyyy!! New update! So sweet of Mark and Victoria. Hmm... Are they gonna be together? Or they will continue being enemies/friends? See ya in the next update!

~MarkiePooh_ 💗