T w o : T u a n f a m i l y

edιтed on : 06 / 02 / 2016

~

Victoria Pov
After an hour, my mom got ready and we are all ready to head out. (Btw Victoria I still in her outfit just now.) "let's go Yuri!" I said while wearing my black colored slipper.

"Ding dong! Ding dong!" I rang the bell. A guy then opened the door. It. Was. Mark. I almost shouted and I stepped back. "Please come in!" He faked smile. I am  really scared now...

We entered the house and it is really well furnished. The theme seems to be white, mordern. "Hello Mrs Tuan!" My mom greeted Mrs Tuan. Yuri and I bowed. "Annyeonghasaeyo!" We said together. I was squishing Yuri's hand and she almost screamed.

"Victoria right? You can go to Mark's room to play. You too." Mrs Tuan said to me and Yuri. "Ahh, I fine..." I fake laughed. "Is okay Victoria, just come to my room. Later my cousins are coming too." Mark said.

So we have no choice but to go to his room. I sat like 2 meters away from him. I feel like crying. "Yahh! Go help my mom!" Mark yelled at me.  I held on my tears. I went downstairs and helped his mom.

"Ermm... what can I help to do with?" I asked Mrs Tuan. "Ermm... maybe just help me water the plants at the backyard?" She said. I nodded and walked to the backyard.

"Wahh... Daebak..." I mumbled to myself. It was really pretty. I then helped out to water the plants. As I'm watering, I found a locklet. It was a picture of Mark's family. Woah~ He is handsome when he is yo- what the heck am I even saying!?

After watering the plants, I then head out of the backyard. "Ermm... Auntie? I found this locklet at the backyard..." I said, passing her the locklet. "Oh thank you! I have been finding this for quite a while!" I smiled. "You don't mind calling Mark down?" Mrs Tuan asked. "I will get him now." I said and went to his room.

I knocked the door and entered. "Ermm... dinner is ready." I said and closed the door. I went downstairs and saw lots of kids coming in. I guess they are cousins?

~After eating~
After eating dinner, Yuri have to go home. All the cousins went to Mark's room also. "Dahyun ah, help out Mark to look after the cousins please." My mom called me. "Nae..." I replied and head up.

There are at least 10 children in the room. So I help out to take care of the younger ones. One of the cute girl cousin sat on my lap and the rest just gathered around and watched videos with me.

Mark Pov
Gosh, my cousin all came in to my room. So I'm just got take care of the older ones. They are all really cute though.

After some time, they all started sleeping. Time for me to rest!

Just then, Victoria leaned against the wall. I also leaned against the wall at the same time. I could feel something heavy on my shoulder. I was Victoria. She is sleeping deeply. So cute, my Dahyunie. Eww, what? Did I freaking just say she is cute!? (Victoria's Korean name is Dahyun. Park Dahyun.)

My eyes are getting heavier and I fell asleep.

Author Pov
"Oh, look at those two. So cute. They looked like couples." Mrs Tuan said, entering the room. "Yeah, they are really sweet." Mrs Park (Victoria's mom)  smirked. "Let's leave them alone." Mrs Park added and took a picture of the so called 'couple' and left.

Just then when Mrs Park and Mrs Tuan walked down, they saw Mr Tuan. "Oh hello Mr Tuan." Mrs Park greeted. "Hello, just call me Raymond. I'm fine with it. Honey, where is Mark?" Mr Tuan asked and turned to Mrs Tuan. "He is upstairs sleeping." She replied, smirking.

~An hour later~
Victoria Pov
I woke up, feeling something heavy on my head. It was a red head. Mark. I slowly lifted my head up and Mark's head lied on my lap, still asleep.

I scanned through his face. I never thought that he had such a handsome face. The heck am I talking!? Gotta see the doctor!

-------

A/N: Hey guys! This is a short update! Hope you guys enjoyed the last update yesterday! Please vote, like and comment! See ya soon! Byee!!

~Markiepooh_