T e n : H i s H o u s e (Pt. 2)

A/N: Guys! Listen to this song! Forever young shawty, forever young AW. Lol. Listen to this, it represents how much Mark misses Victoria. Okay? c;

-------

Mark grabbed my hand and brought me to his house. "Why arent you going to school?" I asked. "Because of you." He said. "Hyung, why is she here?" Joey suddenly entered the room. "Nothing, just get out of the room." Mark said. "You should go to school..." I said, a little guilty.

Just before he could sleep, my phone beeped. It was a message from Krystal.  It says, "im coming back to Seoul so you better f*ck off to LA. Bye!" I then slip my phone back into my back pocket of my shorts. "Sorry, i really have to go now." I said and walked out of his room. "You probably dont know how much i like you..." I heard mumblings but i could barely hear anything.

I sneaked into the house as the adults are all in the living room. I continue packing my luggage and brought it down. I wore my converse and quickly head out to find a taxi.

Finally! There is finally a taxi! I place my luggage at the back and sat at the seat. "Incheon Airport please." I said as he started the engine.

"3700 W please." "Gomawo." I said and got my luggage out. There is a lot of people over here.

~At LA~

"I should cut my hair since im going to 'that' and is my new life! It is going... To be tough... First thing first, i head to the house that i owned. (Mother gave me) It was pretty dusty and not that clean so i decided to get everything cleaned.

Pheww, im done cleaning and unpacking my luggage... It looks so so much cleaner and neater now. I then went to bathe and change into a cropped top and a black high waisted skirt. I let my hair down since im going to cut it. I head downstairs and change into my pink high cut converse and head out.

~At the salon~

"May i cut my hair this short and dye this hair colour?" I chose a red hair dye and shoulder hair length. "Sure." The hairstylist said in a really fluent English.

"Finally, im a new girl now. I will name myself... Joanna." I said to myself. I got the address of the bar and went there.

"Ermm... Hey, im Victoria Park Dahyun. Im here to get my job." I said. "Here! Come here." I followed the woman. "So if you would like, i will want you to come tomorrow. And wear this for first day." She said as she pointed out the black mini dress full of sequins and glitters. It is really really short. I bowed and got it home.

The next day came by and i havent wake up as the work time is in the afternoon.

I got my breakfast and decided to go work early. When i was there, i was wearing the black sequin dress with makeup on. Dark red lipsticks and stuff. "Hwaiting, Joanna!" I said to myself and entered a room. There are a few men and i sat at one.

He then requested me to drink. I have to obey what they say so i drank. It is really bitter (i guess).

After sometime, the men was kinda drunk and he touched y inner thighs. When im about to hit his hand off, one of my friend, Janice stopped me. "Just let him be, you have to obey." I nodded slowly, hesitating.

3 Year Later...
"I can go back to Seoul now...?" I said to the caller. "The ticket will be sent to you by afternoon and the flight is tonight." The caller said, i widened my eyes. "But i probably have no place to stay." I said, sighing. "You will be having a new house. From this pair of parents. Mrs and Mr Tuan." "I see... I will get my luggage now." I said and hung up.

I went to my room and got all my things ready. I packed all my cropped tops, shorts, leggings, hoodies etc. After that is done, it is already 2:47pm, so i head out to the kitchen and get my lunch cooked. Just then, i received a call from my new best friend i met last year, Janice. "Yeoboseyo?" I said. "Joanna! Are you really going back to Seoul...? Cant you stay...?" "I just know like hours ago... And i will have to leave today... Im sorry, Janice. Let's just make this promise that we will keep in touch alright?" I said and i could hear sobbing from the other line. "Aigoo... Dont cry okay? You are always my most supportive friend. We will contact each other in the plane alright?" I said and i heard a yes. After that we talked for a while and hung up.

-------

A/N: Finally... School is ended in a few days and i will be free to do more stories!!! Dayum! Im going to miss everyone in my class. But whatever. We are still meeting next year. See ya guys in the next update! Love ya!

~MarkiePooh_ 💗