S i x : J e a l o u s y (Pt. 2)

Victoria Pov
"Is okay okay? Im here for you, always..." Youngjae said. "Thanks for being with me when im sad... I didnt know why but when i saw Mark with Wendy... It hurts... Like how JungHyun did to me. But Mark isnt my boyfriend. Ottokehae? (Sorry for wrong spelling.) Im such a useless person..." I said, sobbing.

"Dont think like that, you will always have chance okay? I will help you till the end. Because you are lovely sister!" He said that made me plastered a weak smile. "Come, let's get some lunch shall we?" He added. I nodded and we walked out together to the cafeteria.

"I will have this please." I ordered my food and sat with GOT7. Without Mark. He is with Wendy and some other girls. But at least i have the rest. I started eating. "Dahyunnie!!!!!!! Where have you been!?" Yuri suddenly appeared out of nowhere with Hana. "Kinda tired so woke up late?" I lied. "My Dahyun will still come to class even she is late!" Hana said. "Dahyun ah, where have you been? Please tell us?" JB asked, making a real bad aegyo. I giggled. "Fine fine, just now i went to a hideout..."

"Waeyo? I thought is only when you are sad? Or are you sad today?" JR. said. "Yeah... Kinda..." I said, holding back my tears. "Who made you sad!? Im going to get him/her!!" Hana yelled. Most people turned behind to see Hana. Lol.

~After school~

Finally class ended and it is time to go home! Today Bambam sshi and Yugyeom sshi, Hana and Yuri followed me home for project. Mark too. But he wanted to spend more time with Wendy. So i didnt force him.

~After project~

"Ahhh... We are done! Now, Dahyun could you tell us what happened?" Hana asked. "Can you dont force me? I will say it when im better please?" I said and sneezed. Maybe is the cold last night...

I went down to get some food for the rest. "Here, have some cookies that my mom just baked." I said and pass them the cookies.

~Night time~

They left for about 14 minutes already and im still feeling something. Jealousy. I didnt know why but im just jealous when Mark is with Wendy. Maybe im just crazy that needed doctor? Hmmp.

I bathed and changed into my a tank top and a plain black jeans shorts. I wore my black slippers and walked out of house after telling my mom that im going to the park. As i walked to the park, i saw Wendy with another guy. Not Mark. She is cheating! And they kissed. Deeply, passionately. I took a photo of it and quickly went to Mark's house.

I knocked the door but nothing happened. I knocked again and Mark's mom opened the door. "Hi auntie, can i find Mark for a while? Please, is emergency..." I said. "Sure just go to his room." She replied and i quickly went to his room. I knocked the door and he opened the door. "What are you doing here?" He asked. "This." I showed him the picture. He slapped my hand after seeing this. "You want to break me and Wendy up!? Dont anyhow photoshop pictures!" He said and he is in the verge of tear. "B-but... Sh-" i was pushed out of the door before i could say. "What happened Victoria sshi?" His mom asked. "Erm... S-should i say...? Okay well, Wendy is cheating on Mark." I said it as fast as possible. "I knew it... She is a player. She cheated on him before... I wonder why Mark likes her..." She said, shaking her head. I just nodded. "Sorry for staying so long... I will get going..." I said but Mark's mom stopped me. "Could you help me get Mark? And comfort him?? Please help me with that..." I simply nodded and went to his room.

I saw a different side of him. He looked so fragile, gentle. He is crying by himself. I went and sat beside him and get my arm over his shoulder. "I think we are the same... Being cheated twice... I know how it feels..." I said. He suddenly leaned towards me and gave me a deep, passionate, rough kiss. I gave in too. I knew how it feels like to be heartbroken...

-------
A/N: Ayo! Here is the update and is more sad. Is kinda a sad chapter but yet is kinda happy? Kekeke... Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and make sure to Vote, Comment and Share! Byeeeee!

~MarkiePooh_ 💗