E l e v e n : L o v e

After that we talked for a while and hung up.

~Night~

I walked out of the house and to the mailbox, finding the airplane ticket. I then entered back to the house and got ready to go to the airport.

I bathed and changed into a pullover with a white singlet in it and a pair of leggings with a black skirt on top. I grabbed my tode handbag and place in my essentials and phone. I then went down to get my luggage. I slip on a pair of comfy shoe and grabbed a taxi.

"Airport please, thank you." I said to the taxi driver. He nodded and started driving. On the way, i got a call from the same caller ID. "Yeoboseyo?" I said. "You are Dahyun right? Okay, so later please go to xxxxx street and your house will be located there. The key will be in the mailbox so ya." The caller said. "Nae, gomawo, annyeong." I said and hung up.

Soon after a 45 minutes ride, i reached the airport and went to check in. Now, i just have to wait for my flight. I plugged in my earpiece and hummed the song that i was listening to.

~After flight~

"xxxxx street please." I said as i entered the taxi. "Sure." After a 36 minutes ride i reached the destination and i paid for the taxi. It looks similar to my old house but im sure is not.

Mark Pov
"Mark ah, please pass this kimbap to your new neighbour later okay?" My mom said. "Nae!" I said. I walked to my bedroom and change into a white tank and a long black pants.

"Mark, you can go now. I heard she just came in." My mom said. "Okay!" I said in english and went to the neighbour's house.

I rang the bell and i could hear footsteps.

Victoria Pov
"Oh my gosh." I said. "It is literally furnished. I wonder who is Mrs and Mr Tuan... Whatever, just gotta unpack." I added and walked to the room.

It was furnished and modern. It smells great too. Im really thankful to have this house! I quickly unpacked and it took about 30 minutes. Just then, i heard a doorbell. I then walked to the door.

I pushed the door open, seeing a familiar guy with blonde hair. "Hi, who are you?" Just then, i recognised his face. It was Mark. "M-mark...? What are you doing here...?" I stammered. "V-victoria?" He said. "You came back?" He added. I simply nodded. "Why are you here?" I said. "Here." He passed me kimbaps. "This only? Okay? Gomawo. Annyeong." I said and shut the door close but he stopped. "Could you follow me somewhere?" He asked. I thought for a little while and nodded. "Let me get ready first." I said and he just entered the house.

I went to the bathroom and wore some black tights and white sleeveless top. I walked down and wore my black slippers. "Kaja." He said. I locked the door and followed him.

He brought me to the park that we last hung out. It changed a little in the three years. "So what is it?" I asked, sitting on the grass. "I... I like you..." Mark said and i widen my eyes. After 5 seconds, i started speaking. "I like you too... But it is impossible for me to like you... Because im a prostitude." I said. "I sold my body and stuff... You will not want me. And you are basically wasting your time." I added, lying. "I dont care, i want you..." He said.

Before i could say anything, he place his lips to mine. Unintentionally, i kissed back. I pulled back after a few minutes. "Could you, accept my love for you?" He said. I nodded, still holding on my tears. He then gave  another kiss.

Couples would fight, but they love each other. Victoria actually did not sell her body, she just hate herself. She cant give Mark a happy life, but Mark believed in her...

-------

A/N: Uh oh... This story ended actually... Im so sorry guys... It only lasted 11 chapters... But im making a Imagines story so yeah! See ya!

~MarkiePooh_ 💗