F i v e : J e a l o u s y (Pt. 1)

He gave me pills to make me reduce my fever. "Are you okay now?" He asked me. "Im really cold..." I answered and he got me blankets that are really thin.

I couldnt help myself but just hugged him. It is so warm. It even warmed up my cheeks.

"Thanks so much for today... I'm gonna get going... Bye... I will miss you..." I said but the last four words silently.

~

"Omma im home..." I said. "My darling? Oh my gosh, where had you been? And you smell quite bad... Did you drink last night?" My mom asked and i nodded. "But Mark helped me...?" I said it and quickly went up to my room. I could hear my mom's laughter.

I went to bathe with warm water that sooth my muscles. I hopped out of the shower, wearing a long sweater and a pair of leggings. Oh crap, i forgotten to pass him back his sweater... Never mind, i will get him in school tomorrow.

~

"Ringgggggg!!" Alarm is on again... I got out of bed feeling a lot better than yesterday. I then changed into my school uniform. I took a look at my schedule and i would have PE lessons today... So i grabbed my PE shirt and shorts and place it in my bag and ready to go for breakfast.

I then saw a neon pink sticky note from my mom. "Sorry my dear, i will have to go work now, i could not make you any breakfast on time so just make some juice and granola bar alright? Love you. -mom" it says.

I then grabbed granola bar and blended some juice and place it into my water bottle. I wore my white converse and ready to go school.

As im walking, i saw Mark and a girl holding hand. It hurts. I didnt know why but it hurts. It HURTS. I just walked past them but Mark grabbed my wrist. "Hey Dahyun! Meet my girlfriend, Wendy!" He said. "Hi..." I said, trying to hold back my tears. My tears did not listen to me but it just falls. I shrugged off his grip and walked away. I kicked the pebbles and stuff.

I skipped school and just go around the places, not home, not school, maybe a hideout? I escape from the seniors and ran to the hideout that only Youngjae (best friend) and i knows. I just stayed there crying, doodling on the walls and stuff.

Mark Pov
I held onto Wendy, my girlfriend's hand and walks to school. We are chatting and so on. Just then, i saw Victoria walking past us and i grabbed her wrist. "Hey Dahyun! Meet my girlfriend, Wendy!" I said. "Hi..." She said. She was looking down.

~Lunch Break~
"Youngjae ah, did you saw Dahyun?" I asked. I didnt even know why im looking for her. "I dont know..." Youngjae answered. "She did not attend any classes today. I guess i know where is she." He added.

Youngjae Pov
"Youngjae ah, did you saw Dahyun?" Mark asked. "I dont know..." I answered. "She did not attend any classes today. I guess i know where is she." I added.

I went to the hideout and saw her doodling on the wall. "Dahyun!" I yelled. I walked to her. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Obviously drawing..." She answered. I lift her chin up and saw her crying. "What happened?" I asked, with my concerned eyes. I admit, i have a little crush on her but just didnt dare to say it. "He... He broke my heart..." She answered. "JungHyun?" I asked. "Ani..." "M-mark hyung?" She nodded.

"Is okay okay? Im here for you, always... Because i like you..." I said, whispering the last words.

-------
A/N: New update guys! The last update wasnt that good i know and here is the new update. Soon i will publish a new one so stay tuned! Byee!

~MarkiePooh_ 💗